Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Dakota Forum > 2ND Gen : 1997 - 2005 > General Discussions
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 10-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
dodgefan67
Newb

Default Post pics of your 2nd Gen Dak!!
ok, i will get this started for the 2nd Gens.

i got my 2000 r/t club cab on Sep 1 this year. it has 70k miles and was a one owner when i got it. talked to the original owner and his dad worked at a dodge dealership so all maintenance and work was done there. he added an ARE tonneau cover with wing, flowmaster muffler, CAI with K&N filter, oversized tires (275/50R17), and alpine stereo system with amp and dual subs. i will be doing some tweaks on that, with adding headers, a new intake, maybe a cam, want to race it, but right now its my daily driver

dodgefan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #2

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
very nice truck, i love those r/t's, now the only thing we need to do is swap that deep south sticker for a semopars sticker and we are set, hell i bet some d/s members will make there way here i hope and find a new home and club.....

Old 10-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #3

AParrette
Turbo Member

Send a message via AIM to AParrette Send a message via MSN to AParrette Send a message via Yahoo to AParrette Send a message via Skype™ to AParrette
damn. how you like that motor?

Old 10-18-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
dodgefan67
Newb

Originally Posted by jusjay727 View Post
very nice truck, i love those r/t's, now the only thing we need to do is swap that deep south sticker for a semopars sticker and we are set, hell i bet some d/s members will make there way here i hope and find a new home and club.....
LOL, well im pretty solid over there but i have no problem putting a SEMOPAR sticker on there too

ive been trying to start a truck chapter over there, but it hasnt happened yet. is this club geared more towards trucks?

Originally Posted by AParrette View Post
damn. how you like that motor?

LOVE IT!!! that thing is bullet proof! and a great base to do all kinds of stuff with, simple bolt-ons or a stroker kit, not sure which way im gonna go right now. it only has 71k miles on it for a 10 year old truck, not bad
Old 10-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #5

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
not bad at all, considering my 04 has 78k on it...truck club i can def work with that, we can do something like that if you wish im sure plenty of us truck guys would join, we can have a club section that i can open up, if you wish start a thread in the lounge and toss out some names to the fellas and lets see if we cant get it started, i can even do a poll or something if we need to vote on a name or how ever you wanna do it, im down for it for sure, i know on other forums i am on we have color clubs and engine sized clubs along with lifted or lowered, but why not section cars and trucks we could do both for all that matters....start a thread and lets all shoot some ideas....cool?

Old 10-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #6
dodgefan67
Newb

sounds good to me!!