Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > Diesel Forum > 5.9 Cummins
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 08-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #1

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
Default POST PICS OF YOUR 5.9 CUMMINS Here
Ok, now find you BEST pic of you 5.9CTD and post here...

I'll start:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg truck.jpg (84.9 KB, 14 views)

Old 08-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #2

AParrette
Turbo Member

Send a message via AIM to AParrette Send a message via MSN to AParrette Send a message via Yahoo to AParrette Send a message via Skype™ to AParrette
if you left out the cummins i could have thread jacked.

nice ram man
AParrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:12 PM   #3

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
Thanks man, Thats why I posted it in the 5.9Cummins section lol

Old 08-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #4

AParrette
Turbo Member

Send a message via AIM to AParrette Send a message via MSN to AParrette Send a message via Yahoo to AParrette Send a message via Skype™ to AParrette
i still have a 5.9 tho
AParrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:22 PM   #5

RollinCoal
Newb

On the Foose 22's

Back to factory wheels

Then some random build pics

One of my fav mods lol

'06 2500 Inferno Red CTD, AEM BF, Mag 5" TB, Diablo Ex RKL Stk PP, QZ BF, All Billet Trans, HID's, Custom Stereo, ATS Arc Flow, Intercooler, 5 Star TC & Flex Plate, Trans & Diff Pans, Turbo Manifold, Aurora 4K, ATS Race Clutches, Autometer Pro Comp Ultra Lite Pyro, Fuel Press, Boost, Trans Temp

Last edited by RollinCoal; 08-28-2010 at 10:26 PM.
RollinCoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #6

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
Very cool, I guess with some nice mods like that you cant just pick just one pic lol

Congrats on being the 2nd Cummins here. Lets keep trying to keep this section active. Make sure to invite some friends of your.

What are you running 1/4 or 1/8 mile?

Old 08-28-2010, 10:49 PM   #7

RollinCoal
Newb

no times yet waitin on it to cool down. im pumped to run it. my diff not soo much lol.
thanks. yeah i couldnt decide what to post so i picked a few. what do you got done to yours?

'06 2500 Inferno Red CTD, AEM BF, Mag 5" TB, Diablo Ex RKL Stk PP, QZ BF, All Billet Trans, HID's, Custom Stereo, ATS Arc Flow, Intercooler, 5 Star TC & Flex Plate, Trans & Diff Pans, Turbo Manifold, Aurora 4K, ATS Race Clutches, Autometer Pro Comp Ultra Lite Pyro, Fuel Press, Boost, Trans Temp
Old 08-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #8

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
leveled w/35's, 08.5+steering, moog balljoints, Superchips, K&N intake, Staight piped Dual optima batteires, 2 Kicker CVR 1200 watts, Pioneer head unit, Some other interior stuff. Tinted tail lights, Blacked out head lights, KC light bar with 4 KC rally 8 lights, smoked RECON cab lights. HIDS in the fogs, high/low HIDS with resistors no issues. I have a whole bunch more of little stuff.

Current project. SRT-10 pod with Glowshift 3in1 guage.
After that Fox box for the the subs under the rear seat. Then finishing my Fire truck horn install.

Engine future projects: will be injectors, High flow elbow similar to yours. Then going to throw some kevlar stuff in the trans.

oh Almost forgot, My best 1/4 mile time was 14.7 as it sits now. Stock was 17.86.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #9

RollinCoal
Newb

very nice. no turbo plans? instead of the fox box have you looked at the pro box setup i love mine? ill post some pics gotta find em.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #10

RollinCoal
Newb

i went with the dual 8" swapped the supplied 650 rms subs for treo down with the sickness subs.