Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > SUV Forum > Jeep
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #41

AWE Daniel
Florida Chapter Vice President

Name: Daniel
The Dodge ceo mentioned the Cherokee is coming out with a 3.0l diesel sometime 2013, a ram can't be too far behind.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #42

Originally Posted by AWE Daniel View Post
You have made your opinion known, please refrain from any more inflammatory posts.
Didn't realize there is a limit to how many times we can share our opinion on a topic. Good to know.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #43

BTW, knowingly selling a vehicle that is messed up is a douchebag move. Every single person on here knows that if you were the one who got stuck with it you would feel the same way and be pissed. Pathetic how you are going to just pretend like it is fine to knowingly sell a f'ed up vehicle so as to not upset poor Hammer. Thanks for reminding me why I cant stand forums that are more worried about being everyone's friend than sharing honest opinions. Hope that isn't too inflammatory.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #44
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Originally Posted by ORT View Post
BTW, knowingly selling a vehicle that is messed up is a douchebag move. Every single person on here knows that if you were the one who got stuck with it you would feel the same way and be pissed. Pathetic how you are going to just pretend like it is fine to knowingly sell a f'ed up vehicle so as to not upset poor Hammer. Thanks for reminding me why I cant stand forums that are more worried about being everyone's friend than sharing honest opinions. Hope that isn't too inflammatory.

Agreed...
Old 08-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #45

AWE Daniel

It is fine to share your opinion but adding insulting remarks is not allowed. You didn't get a response when you first posted, then you posted again and again looking for a response.

Your opinion is not what is at question here.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #46

Originally Posted by AWE Daniel View Post
It is fine to share your opinion but adding insulting remarks is not allowed. You didn't get a response when you first posted, then you posted again and again looking for a response.

Your opinion is not what is at question here.
How about instead of worrying about the type of response I am or am not looking for, you stop shielding a guy who knowingly is selling a vehicle with an issue to an unsuspecting buyer BC you don't want "inflammatory" comments being made. Let's man up and actually be allowed to share our opinion even when it is negative. Unless of course you are OK with selling a vehicle to a buyer when it is going to have a failure. Is that the case, are you OK with what he is doing?
Old 08-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #47

AWE Daniel

I dont know what you are referring to by "shielding", opinions are welcome no matter what they are, but you are not allowed to make personal insults directed at another member. I dont know of any forum that allows that.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #48

So since opinions are welcome, how about you share your opinion then since you are so eager to admonish mine. How do YOU feel about what he did? How do you feel about the type of person who sells someone a vehicle with a known defect? I am anxious to hear your opinion of that type of person.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #49

AWE Daniel

My opinion does not matter, and I said multiple times that I did not have a problem with your opinion, only your manner.

Last edited by AWE Daniel; 08-27-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #50
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
OKay guys...I am gonna close this thread til an admin can look at it and see where he wants to go from there.
Closed Thread