Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Classified Forum > Misc. Stuff
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 06-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #1

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Default Trying to get my Halos working.
I bought some Halos at the flea market and want to put the pair in the fog lights of my RED R/T "LUCKY". I tested them out on my work bench and they light up fine and are Orange in color, however the wires are NOT long enough to reach from fog light to fog light. I tried extending the wires with a test wire and they worked fine, but the test wire was really not long enough. So I got longer wires and tested them out and the one side that I added the wire too only lights up partically, which surprised me. I'm going out shortly and try some more.

Because these are the neon type, it might not have enough current with the extended wire.

Any thoughts???

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote