Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Photo Gallery > Members Rides
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
4XLGator
Viper Member

Name: Lee
Default BigGirl's Makeover
I've been wanting to make a build thread for a while now and now is the time.

I purchased her in November 2007, used with just over 10k miles on the odometer. At the time, I was married and we had a 2004 Nissan Armada and a 25' pull behind toy hauler RV. It was decided the 25' RV was too small and we traded it for 35' 5th wheel toy hauler RV. Well, the 5th wheel required a truck. The GM, a buddy of mine, at the RV dealer called a buddy of his who owned a car lot and asked if he had anything on the lot that would pull it. He said "yes, I have a 1-ton dodge with Cummins that will pull it that I just picked up, and guess what it already has a 16k 5th wheel hitch in it". My then wife took off to go look at the truck and have the Armada appraised for trade-in, I had somewhere else to go and couldn't go at the time. Later that evening, my then wife came home and immediately started unloading our personal items out of the Armada. When I asked what she was doing she said "I love the truck, you're gonna love the truck, let's go by in the morning on the way to work so you can look at it and drive it". I drove the druck a block and two and fell in love.

As she was when purchased (pic was taken in July 2008...didn't take many vehicle pics back then), Previous owner mods included rhino'd or line-x'd bed, diamond plate aluminum toolbox and rail caps, and, a 16k Reese 5th wheel hitch.
4XLGator is offline   Reply With Quote