Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 3RD Gen : 2002 - 2008 > General Discussions
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 03-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #21

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
They sure are not right away but in a few months. They also said they will only process a certain amount of warranty issues. And that they will eventually not be able to accept them at some point.

Just say Im not fond of DDM anymore like I once was espcially after I heard about the 100% failure rate of the coil overs from ddm, not that it effects us but it could if another driver on the road has them.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #22

I did finally hear back from hid extra. They accepted my claim and said they will ship out the new bulb in 5 - 7 business days. So it looks like about two weeks until I can finally get this swap done. Also, if anyone needs the special web address for hid extra claims let me know.
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #23

One last update. I received my new bulb today (they actually sent me two). Overall it took about 9 days from the time I originally contacted them until I received the replacement bulb. One bonus now is that I have a spare bulb in case one ever blows out.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #24

OklaHemi
Vertically Challenged Super Mod

Name: Michael
Garage
pretty sweet deal teach. they seem to have pretty good cs even thought they get bashed a lot

OklaHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:33 PM   #25

The key seems to be to hassle them until they get back to you. It must have been about five emails and a couple calls to them before I was able to get some service. But once I did get in contact with them they did make good on the broken bulb.