Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > Dodge Ram Forum > 3RD Gen : 2002 - 2008 > General Discussions
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 03-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #11

Silverbullet08
R/T Member

Name: Nick
email or facebook

The Legend Returns
Silverbullet08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #12

Originally Posted by 03 rammer View Post
Also I just saw they have life chat during business hours
I tried that.........after about 20 minutes of waiting I gave up on that mode of contact
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #13

AWE Daniel
Florida Chapter Vice President

Name: Daniel
From what I've heard they send you the new part first with a return mailing for the defective part.
That was not my experience, but they may do that with bulbs. I had a bad ballast from the start, and one go bad on me after a month. They wanted me to return the ballast (at my cost) first.

I have been running their slim ballast ever since that incident and have had zero problems, and their capacitors work perfect.

I did reach them by email and they give you a link and a case number to submit a claim on their site, but you should be able to reach them from that number, it worked for me about half a year ago.

And Teach, if for some reason you cannot reach them, you can get bulbs dirt cheap from anywhere, they are all the same just about.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #14

Originally Posted by AWE Daniel View Post
And Teach, if for some reason you cannot reach them, you can get bulbs dirt cheap from anywhere, they are all the same just about.
Already checked out the price of some bulbs and they are pretty cheap. Just want to see if they will make it right before I go buying a new one since this one came broken out of the package. If they don't, then I will buy a new one. Sucks bc I really wanted to get them on tonight, oh well.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #15

They responded less than that, infact it was an hour later I got an email back from them. Of course it was during business hours.
You got lucky I guess or maybe my luck is just bad. I have been trying for about a day now to find someone to help me at their company and nothing. Tried emailing, calling and posting a message on their message board. No results. Starting to regret choosing to go with them for my hid's. Probably just going to have to buy some new bulbs bc I am getting no where fast trying to go through them.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:27 PM   #16

txbass06
V8 Member

Name: Mark
Garage
That sucks man. I've hears mixed reviews about their customer service. People either get treated great or they get ignored like you. No middle ground. That's the main reason I do bidness with DDMTuning

S&B Intake, Bull Bar w/ Hella 500 Black Magics, Blacked out Headlights and Grill, 6000k HID's, Leveled w/ 315-75-R16 Kumho AT's

txbass06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:00 AM   #17

Silverbullet08
R/T Member

Name: Nick
ddm isnt any better search that name in google lol

The Legend Returns
Silverbullet08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:03 AM   #18

Well, I received an email from them overnight. They want me to cut part of the bulb and send them a pic. I guess so they know I am not trying to scam them out of a free bulb. I'll let you guys know what happens.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #19

03 Rammer
SRT Member

Garage
DDM is no better, it takes a month to get your order then about 70% of the time its wrong, there customer serivce is far from great and not to mention. THEY ARE GETTING OUT OF THE HID BUSINESS BECAUSE OF LEGAL ISSUES!!!

Old 03-18-2011, 08:51 PM   #20

txbass06
V8 Member

Name: Mark
Garage
Haven't heard that they're closing down yet. Oh well lol

S&B Intake, Bull Bar w/ Hella 500 Black Magics, Blacked out Headlights and Grill, 6000k HID's, Leveled w/ 315-75-R16 Kumho AT's

txbass06 is offline   Reply With Quote