Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
Default My Wade Sure Fit Floor Liner review...
I had been wanting to purchase a set of floor liners for my truck for the longest time. I work for an oil company, so sometimes having oil residue etc on my work boots, I needed something that wouldn't stain up and protect my carpets.

Now, with that being said, I knew about the WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, but, at $99 a set for my regular cab, they were always just out of my budget. Then, I found the Wade Sure Fit Floor liners.

Now, some of you might say..."if they aren't WeatherTechs, they probably aren't worth it." But, I'm not one to just purchase off a brand, just because everyone has that brand. So this year for my birthday, my wife ordered me a set of the Wade Sure Fits. We ordered them on Thursday from Amazon for $65.94 SHIPPED...That's a whopping $33.06 LESS than the WeatherTechs!!! Well, FedEx dropped them off on Saturday (Amazon's shipping is awesome) and I installed them...here are some pics.

The box they come in...

Here they are fresh out of the box and plastic they are wrapped in...

The first thing you'll notice is they have a "soft look" to them, they have a cool "soft rubber" like finish to them, they aren't stiff, yet they feel sturdy. Also, the pattern that's on them is more stylish in my opinion than the WeatherTechs.

Here they are installed...
Drivers side:

Passenger's side

At first they didn't hug the contours of the floor pans very tight or sit on the floor sill very tightly. But, after they sat in the truck, with the windows up and doors shut for about 20 minutes, they formed right to the contours of the floor pan and floor sill. Also, when getting in and out of the truck, they don't slide at all, even without a floor hook in the passenger side, they sat still while my wife got in and out of it. Also, the tread pattern on them is very comfortable to my feet while driving. The best I can describe it, is it feels like your feet are resting on a cushion of air in the floor board. When installed these also come within 1/4 inch from the edge of the floor sill, but do not hamper the door closing one bit. I don't think the WeatherTechs come out that far on the floor sills.

Even more bang for the buck with these over the WeatherTechs is, WeatherTechs only come with a 3 year warranty. Westin/Wade warranties the Sure Fit liners with a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY...and to me, thats just plain awesome.

In closing, if any of you are looking for a set of floor liners for your truck, don't overlook the Wade Sure Fit liners. These so far are great and in my opinion was just plain smart shopping, given their price and warranty.

For you Gen4 guys with 2 floor hooks they DO OFFER liners for you guys too.

Here is a link to Westin/Wade's Sure Fit part numbers. I encourage all of you looking to purchase liners to get part numbers and do some shopping around to get a good deal on what are in my opinion BETTER than the WeatherTechs.

http://westinautomotive.com/Sure-Fit-Mats.php
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:10 PM   #2

LB3711
Turbo Member

Name: Matt
Send a message via AIM to LB3711 Send a message via MSN to LB3711 Send a message via Yahoo to LB3711
cool. looks good

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 QC Hemi Big Horn 4x4 -- Has Mods
LB3711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #3

Fla 66 cuda
Cummins Member

Name: Lou
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Fla 66 cuda
Looks great Adam but they dont carry mats for my 2nd gen!

1966 barracuda 273 auto
2001 dodge ram 1500 quad cab
2013 Hyundai Elantra
2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Coupe
All housed at the redneck mansion.

USAF Fighter Aircraft Mechanic 1979-1989

Fla 66 cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #4

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
they look good, i like my weather techs, they come pretty close to the edge of the door.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #5

Storm Rider
Super Moderator

Name: Paul
Garage
They look good Adam.

God, Country, & Corps
Storm Rider is offline   Reply With Quote