Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > Race & Track Talk
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Race & Track Talk A place to show off how fast you are.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #1

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Default Sad; My P1 ProCharger Grenaded itself!
Not sure IF you all know but shortly after I got my ProCharged 300SRT the system Grenaded itself. Today a friend helped me take it out and tear it apart. What a MESS! The Fan assembly is shattered, Gears and bearings. I'll be taking my time and looking and searching for parts. NOT even sure where to start. I'm NOT upset with the previous owner or anything like that; it just HAPPENED! Kind of the price you pay for UPGRADING to some SERIOUS performance @ 643 HP. HOWEVER it was so much FUN with the 643 Horsepower while it lasted ~LOL~ Even a bit SCARY to be HONEST.

Needless to say I have NOT driven the car in weeks. Only started to move in the driveway. I'll get a stock
belt just to start and move if necessary. I do NOT plan on driving the car the way it is. It has too many upgrades; dual fuel pumps, 1/2" gas lines, upgraded injectors and fuel rails etc, etc. And, is Tuned with the predator for the high performance options.

More than likely it'll be MONTHS before I'm able to get it repaired correctly.

Tee has let me drive her 300SRT though so I don't get withdrawal symptoms.

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote