Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > semopar.com Forum > SEMopars Events
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

SEMopars Events Big Things That Are Happening

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #1

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
Default South East Mopars Donated to....
This is a thread to show all of our members, and potential members what we raise and donate from shows. Whether we put them on or co-host them, we will post a picture of proof that we donated what we said we will. This is just to show good faith that we support and love the charities we help raise money for....

I'll start with a copy of the check to Susan G Komen, from our Save the TaTa's event at the Cop Shop in Oldsmar, FL
This wasn't a huge show but we did awesome for our first donation cruise in, no registration fees just a good ole cruise in....

heres a carbon copy of the official check from the donation, My wife will get me a real good copy and ill replace this image with it...

P.S this will be a closed thread, just to keep traffic down....

Closed Thread