Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Photo Gallery > Members Rides
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #1

MRS.PAID4
V6 Member

Name: Theresa>>AKA>>TEE
Garage
Default Doin' a LIL somethin to my car ANGEL
Yesterday I asked Jimmie IF he'd help me with some LIL' mods to my Red R/T ANGEL.

I first wanted to touch up the red stripes in my wheels and also redo the plastic radiator covers. I did NOT take pictures of these as they are the same as they were looking before.

However we sanded down my muffler tips and painted them with HIGH TEMP Exhaust header paint and we had also painted my new tail light bazels black to match the theme of my car.

Now for a few pictures.

05 R/T (RED) & 06 SXT (BLACK) 22" AKUZA WHEELS, PAPPAJOHNS CUSTOM SHIFTERS, 3G VERTICAL DOORS, 3G ENGINE KIT, KARLS KREATION SWITCH PLATE, CHROME CAI, CUSTOM PEDALS, LARGE RED R/T GRILLE EMBLEM, CUSTOM SKULL GRILLE EMBLEM, EYELIDS, TRAIN HORNS, PURPLE GROUND EFFECTS, BLACK EURO RACING STRIPE. LIGHTED TIPS & DUB EMBLEMS
MRS.PAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote