Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 09-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #11

OklaHemi
Vertically Challenged Super Mod

Name: Michael
Garage
i do believe the hardest part of this is having the kids. i am perfectly content until its time to feed them. mac and cheese never looked soooo good lol. i have lost another 2 lbs putting me at 190.3 i will not go lower than 180 if the weight continues to come off at this rate or increases im done. i dont really feel tired or hungry for the most part and the headaches have subsided. it has been found people can have up to 6-8 lbs of "toxins", heavy metals, etc. this is supposed to clean all that out while giving your digestive system a break.

edit: on a side note it has been really nice not having to clean out my braces after every meal

Last edited by OklaHemi; 09-03-2011 at 01:53 PM.
OklaHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #12

ramthis9501
SRT Member

Name: Colton
Garage
When we come to your house tomorrow, I'm gonna have to try this juice

Old 09-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #13

OklaHemi
Vertically Challenged Super Mod

Name: Michael
Garage
despite having a couple of setbacks(cheeseburgers and pasta over the holiday) i have still lost a total of seven pounds and am feeling better all around. i have noticed that i wake up a lot easier and i feel like i have more energy throughout the day. my diet before this would fluctuate from eating sensible at home to going on eating out binges because we would get too busy. i have been craving dairy and peanuts for a few days. still a few more days to go till the end.

i wouldn't recommend going into a full out fast it is hard lol. maybe do the juice once or twice a day with a low carb dinner. chrissy and i have decided to continue to "juice" at least one meal a day after we are done with this crazy thing.

OklaHemi is offline   Reply With Quote