Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 05-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #11
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Dont bring him to Fl cause ill dognap him!
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #12

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Great looking puppy!!!

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #13
4XLGator
Viper Member

Name: Lee
I'm sure it will be a fitting name. Samson would've been another good name. I had a dog named that a long time ago, unfortunately it wasn't fitting because he was a beagle. Lol

Sent from Lee's iPhone4 using Tapatalk
4XLGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #14

Storm Rider
Super Moderator

Name: Paul
Garage
Beautiful puppy. If he had a black ring on his eye he would be a dead ringer for the RCA dog. He will grow into his name.

God, Country, & Corps
Storm Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #15

OklaHemi
Vertically Challenged Super Mod

Name: Michael
Garage
Thanks guys this pup is the most chill dog I have ever been around. I get him up walk him to the door he porgies we play and he is out again, lol. I have been working really hard on training him wi pplay and it is working like a charm. At 9 weeks he can spin(clockwise), counter spin, sit, crawl and I do the crocodile Dundee thing with my hands it's freaking hilarious. He will some times need a little motivation but he is learning well. I have read that training them is more tiring than letting the run wild as it requires them to think. I don't expect much since he is a pup but he has surprised me over and over. He know to walk to the doors, and go to my neighbors yard lol and is taking to his harness and leash finally.

Side note I took him to get his ears cropped today and will put up new pics when the sutures Come out of the tape comes off. He got a medium tear drop that fits hime perfectly, he doesn't even act like anything happened. Crazy dog

OklaHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 01:32 AM   #16

OklaHemi

Garage
ok ill get new pics up but this pup is living up to his name, gaining an average of almost 5lbs a week since we brought him home. i feed him eukanba? spiced up with salmon and or beef for extra protien and make sure all his treats are at least 60% protien min. he is still the most chllled dog, he will lay around with me all day and sleep or go outside and run crazy with the kids, he is only hyper when provoked to be. his training is going so good but i dont know if its the dog or the trainer... ahem--me. he know all the basics plus some extra, sit, lay, crawl, roll over, kiss, shake, spin, speak, potty trained to a bell on the back door, plays fetch, and will not chase after anyone or anything running through the hood. we have rabbits, other dogs, deer, and people always walking and running but all he does is sit and look at me for approval. i really am blown away at his demeanor after all the horror stories i have heard and read about boxers being spazmatic.

pics tomorrow

Last edited by OklaHemi; 06-26-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:54 AM   #17
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
with out APBT/Amstaff, we change up her food every other month or so, so she doesn't develop food allergies, since they tend to develop them. So far so good though...as far as the horror stories go, I am sure you can get those for about every breed. But IMO, every dog is an individual with their individual temperaments and they don't always necessarily fit the examples of other dogs of the same breed.
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 AM   #18

ramthis9501
SRT Member

Name: Colton
Garage
I feed my boxer pedigree, and he has been doing pretty good. I love that dog!

Old 06-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #19

OklaHemi

Garage
yeah colton but at 17 weeks titan weighs 4lbs less than 11 month dodge and is almost as tall. when he is full grown i guess im going to have to turn him loose on some livestock or something so he can eat

Old 06-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #20

OklaHemi

Garage
are you ready for this...

i just ran out back and took some pics while he was playing. one of them he is next to my 2 yr old Gaige and he is bigger than him

here is the pic from above for comparison... the day we picked him up from the breeders house. this was in here living room

Last edited by OklaHemi; 06-26-2011 at 03:49 PM.