Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:17 AM   #11

Storm Rider
Super Moderator

Name: Paul
Garage
Great to hear y'all are well.

God, Country, & Corps
Storm Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #12

UnderCover
R/T Member

Name: Art
Thanks for the concern, guys. Sorry I haven't been on here lately, but as Lee said, it's been quite crazy around here. Most of my time during and after the storm has either been spent at work (EMS) or at the firehouse. Internet was down at work, where I spend most of my time on this site, so I really haven't been able to get on.
Luckily, the area where I am was hit with mostly wind damage, and flooding just from storm surge. We lucked out and didn't get too much rain. I was one of the incredibly lucky ones that didn't lose power at all at home. Friends of mine in the same town are still without power a week later. Most are expected to get it back today or tomorrow, just in time for this Nor-easter to hit us. Idk what's up with mother nature lately, but she seems to be a C-U-Next-Tuesday to us! Lol.
Thanks again for the concern!!

UnderCover is offline   Reply With Quote