Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Mopar Models > LX Forum
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Old 04-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #11

BOS/SRT
Newb

Name: Jimmy
Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
very nice
Originally Posted by Wildbee659 View Post
Sweet install!!! I wonder how they would work with my hand controls. Up/down shifting looks like it will be easier. May have to look into it. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks fellas!! Wildbee, what hand controls are you refering too? Position of these and function are perfect.

CarbonbyDesign, Billet Tech Designer, Razor's Edge, SpeedLogix, KW v2, Predator 91 tune, 22" 3 pc Covet Forged Wheels , Nitto 420s, BWoody Sway endlinks, Hotchkis sways, Magnaflow highflow/mod c-back, DMH electric cutouts, 22elite, BND ALL Quantum Blue/ACESIV, Killerglass, ABG roof lip, GSM intake, Danko v2 spoiler, tinted corner/tails, Neffywrap
BOS/SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #12

Wildbee659
Newb

Name: Jaime
Originally Posted by BOS/SRT View Post
Thanks fellas!! Wildbee, what hand controls are you refering too? Position of these and function are perfect.
I'm a paraplegic and use hand controls for gas & brake pedals. The paddle shifters looks like a great mod.

MODS: Arrington Power Trip package (phase 4 heads, 607 cam, 90mm TB) Arrington stage 1 intake, Kooks LT headers /w high flow cats, Corsa cat-back, Pro Torque 2800 converter, Paramount Performance Stage II Valve Body, Arrington CAI, Predator custom tune, 180 T-stat, BT catch can, Quaife LSD, DSS level 5 axles, Petty's Garage front strut tower brace, Speedlogix rear arched strut brace.
Wildbee659 is offline   Reply With Quote