Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > SEMopars Customer Service Section > Superchips
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Superchips Where we can communicate with Team Superchips.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #1

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
Default The Endless Superchips Thread
In here we will discuss tuning, which ones are the best or which ones work for you. We can talk and ask questions to superchips reps, like scott@superchips and silshemi. These guys are ever so helpful and full of knowledge.

I'll start by saying that i have found the best tune for my truck is the 91 performance tune, with advanced trans tuning, i run 93 octane with this tune, i have my rev limiter set at 6100 my max speed at 140mph, and my wot shifts at 1-2 5550 rpms, and my 2-3 at 5500. im pretty sure these are exact i could be a few rpms off....lol....i also have my speedo corrected for tire size....i run a 3865 flashpaq....
IMHO best programmer on the market, until you need custom tuning...(no i was not paid to say that)....