Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > semopar.com Forum > Site News
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Site News Here you will find news and updates for the site.

Old 03-13-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Talking Wiregrass 3-12-11 Results
Wow.... Where to start??

First off I want to say that we (SEMopars) did win the Club Participation again this month. We also won the $100 dollar bonus. Things are in the works...big things...

Back to the show....

Jay and I want to thank everyone who showed up today to support SEM. To those who wanted to show but couldnt make it, we rep'd for you!! We (SEM) are DEFINITELY making a name for ourselves. People and other clubs are starting to realize we are here to grow and stay.

Jay & Heather, Alex & Stephanie, Daniel, Jeff, Art & Jenna, Jon, Chris, Jay, Dennis, Joey & Lindsey....Thank you all for coming out!!

Daniel, thank you again, for driving from Gainesville.....AND for putting up the money for over 120 raffle tickets for some extra money...even tho it didnt pay off...money still went to a good cause....

Art and Jay....Thank you both for helping get my car lit up over the past two days....I really appreciate your help!!!

Dennis, thank you again for driving down/over from Orlando.

Jon, good job staying the entire show...lol (You are NEVER going to live that down you know....), and for leaving the pack on the way to pick up your friend, and still managing to join back in before we reached Sams Club!

Jeff, Thanks for driving up from Bradenton/Sarasota....I know if theres an event that SEM is going to participate in, you'll be there!

Chris, It was nice to FINALLY meet you after knowing you from 2gss like 3 or 4 years ago...lol Thanks for coming out (and also being one of the newest members of the Decal Club!)

Jay, Your chally is just plain SICK NASTY!!!! The SEM logo on the side fenders definitely got alot of good attention...but then again, your car just cries out "LOOK AT ME"...lol (Congrats on the trophy!!!) (P.S. That would be $5 bucks please)

Joey, EVEN THO you were late and didnt get to register, thanks for coming out to show your support for the club!!! Remember, next show you promised you would get out of work early to be there...lol

Thanks for all the wives/girlfriends for coming out and supporting their man in something they love to do!

Jack, It was nice to meet you and your wife! You have a nice looking PT!!!

We (Hopefully) recruited a bunch of new members today. SRT8's, SRT4's, an old skool Chally just to name a few....Like i said above, we (SEM) are Really making a name for both, Mopars, and for the whole image on Car Clubs....I had a guy from a ford club tell me that we we all seemed like a big family and this one family said they remembered some of us from last month....

We would not be who we are without each and every one of you. Whether you post every day, once a week, come to a show here and there, never miss a show, spread the word about the club around your area, it all adds up....and its adding up quick! This place, if by far the best Mopar club out there....

Jay and I are going to be looking at shirt options soon. SEM is sponsoring that show coming up in Riverview so watch out for details for that one. We need all who are free and willing to make this one. This show is for a GREAT cause!!

I also want to toot my own horn for a second....."RamIt" took home a trophy tonight as well.

So 3 trophies total for the club!

GO SOUTH EAST MOPARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Ill have a picture of the Club Trophy in about 5 minutes...
Old 03-13-2011, 12:24 AM   #3

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
Damn keV that about sums it up, 5 bucks pls, and that's what she said were quotes of the day. SEM Thank You all for another club participation award, very well deserved, wish I had gotten more pics especially ones of us lit up...Go SEM

Old 03-13-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Old 03-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #5

car_enthusiast63
V6 Member

Name: Jordan
Way to go guys!! great to here that it went great and Congratulations for another award guys!! Fantastic work and for sure SEM will be the greatest club on the scene in every area as it expands

Old 03-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #6

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
Great looking and very good quality award, we were shocked we had won this there were atleast 13 new camaros there, and we pulled this off with 1 unregistered and 1 registered but forgot club affiliation on his registration, it's cool they won't let you edit your reg forms but I could have proved how long he was in our club... Alls good though....

Old 03-13-2011, 12:39 AM   #7
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Jay and I looked at each other when they announced SEM and were like...

"Did they just say SEMopars???"

We were both shocked....thought for sure that the Camaros were for sure going to take the Club award....
Old 03-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #8

car_enthusiast63
V6 Member

Name: Jordan
lol the judges were mopar lovers as well, you cant think chevy will take a prize over mopars lol. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time, sure wish it was closer so i would have been able to go

Old 03-13-2011, 01:36 AM   #9
SmokedRam
Super Moderator

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to SmokedRam
great job guys!!!
SmokedRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:06 AM   #10

Wildbee659
Newb

Name: Jaime
Great job!!! Sorry I wasn't able stop by. I was hurting a lot and even left the Orlando car show early. Later I found out I won a "Top Twenty" award. It was a great fund raiser.

Again, congrats on the win and will see you all at the next Wiregrass.

MODS: Arrington Power Trip package (phase 4 heads, 607 cam, 90mm TB) Arrington stage 1 intake, Kooks LT headers /w high flow cats, Corsa cat-back, Pro Torque 2800 converter, Paramount Performance Stage II Valve Body, Arrington CAI, Predator custom tune, 180 T-stat, BT catch can, Quaife LSD, DSS level 5 axles, Petty's Garage front strut tower brace, Speedlogix rear arched strut brace.
Wildbee659 is offline   Reply With Quote