Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > SEMopars of the Month > Nominee's and Voting
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Nominee's and Voting Nominate and Vote here.

View Poll Results: May SEM-OTM
4XLGATOR 9 37.50%
ORT 6 25.00%
RedTruck-VA 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #11

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Name: PI_greg
Jason, excellent time my friend....
I have a few parts on the table ready to be installed. 6.1 springs, camshaft and linelok. I have the AeroForce leds setup to flash at 6200 rpm, but want to install an stand alone shiftlight. All the wiring is already at the pillar just need to select which light to use. And on the wish list is a floor shifter to over come some of the 03's reluctance to do it on it's own and some light 17's to up the fun factor. This is RED's best time before the recent mods.

PI_greg 2003 SXT-Hemi, SS/T rims, 275/60-17, AeroForce, w/wideband, 6.1 ignition, K&N-77 CAI, Fastman TB, eFan, 180 stat, TMR, HD OEM Trans Cooler, SC3865/PSC1, Dual window switch/ high idle mod, Edge, Crazy Spartan (112 lsa), 2800, DTT 4:10, TCI Floor Shifter, Shift lite, Pacesetter Ceramic LT's, Magna Spun Cats/SI/DO Muffler, Mcgaughys 2/4.5 spindle kit, Monroe shocks, Caltracs, Aeon springs bumps, SRT-10 gage pillar, air horn

Old 04-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #12

Fla 66 cuda
Cummins Member

Name: Lou
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Fla 66 cuda
I have voted ya'll.

1966 barracuda 273 auto
2001 dodge ram 1500 quad cab
2013 Hyundai Elantra
2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Coupe
All housed at the redneck mansion.

USAF Fighter Aircraft Mechanic 1979-1989

Old 04-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #13

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Gentlemen, Red appreciates the support.

Thanks,

PI_greg 2003 SXT-Hemi, SS/T rims, 275/60-17, AeroForce, w/wideband, 6.1 ignition, K&N-77 CAI, Fastman TB, eFan, 180 stat, TMR, HD OEM Trans Cooler, SC3865/PSC1, Dual window switch/ high idle mod, Edge, Crazy Spartan (112 lsa), 2800, DTT 4:10, TCI Floor Shifter, Shift lite, Pacesetter Ceramic LT's, Magna Spun Cats/SI/DO Muffler, Mcgaughys 2/4.5 spindle kit, Monroe shocks, Caltracs, Aeon springs bumps, SRT-10 gage pillar, air horn

Old 04-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #14

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
Teach that thing needs to dropped in the rear, I know I've said it before but your nose diving bad....lol I know it's on your list, but I can't wait to see the lowered look to it, oh wait I'll just look at mine, Lee that's a basses mega, and Greg red is just spectacular, I'd love to drive that thing cause i know you got it handling like a Porsche....voted a very hard one but I did it....

Old 04-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #15

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Originally Posted by Jusjay727 View Post
Teach that thing needs to dropped in the rear, I know I've said it before but your nose diving bad....lol I know it's on your list, but I can't wait to see the lowered look to it, oh wait I'll just look at mine, Lee that's a basses mega, and Greg red is just spectacular, I'd love to drive that thing cause i know you got it handling like a Porsche....voted a very hard one but I did it....
Jay, Red is indeed a lot of fun to drive. There are a few mods that I absolutely stand behind as a must have. If lowered the Aeon spring bump stops to a great job. If your a 03 and have a cam, then the high idle mod. And of course something to open the intake and exhaust. I am shocked at how small the OEM headers are.

Here you can see my exhaust just peeking down behind the roll pan. Also you can see how I narrowed the opening between the tailgate and roll pan. To make it any closer I would of had to relocate the hinges to change the geometry of the gate swinging open.

Good luck guys...

Old 04-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #16

Originally Posted by Jusjay727 View Post
The drop is coming one of these days, whenever I get around to installing it. Got to put my Srt bumper on and converter in probably before I get to the drop.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #17

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Great pictures guys; those are awesome!!!!! All THREE members are very deserving!

Old 04-24-2011, 07:40 PM   #18

Not a great 0-60 but this is my best 1/8 mile.

Old 04-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #19
4XLGator
Viper Member

Name: Lee
Stiff competition this month, good luck to us all. Here's some info and pics on 'Big Girl'.

I bought her in November 2008, used with around 10k miles on it. She has only 25k miles on her now. Modding has been a slow process, but she's getting there. I love the truck, and considering she is a diesel with only 25k miles, I shouldn't have to ever buy another vehicle, barring any catastrophic mechanical failures or physical damage (knock on wood).

Mod List:

Exterior:
18" Diamo 8-karat black/machined wheels
35" Nitto Terra Grapplers
2" Hell Bent Steel level
Bushwhacker pocket style flares
Line-X'd bed
S/S DP toolbox and bed/tailgate protectors
Reese 16k 5th wheel hitch
Tinted (matched front to back)
De-badged (minus a couple)

Interior:
iPod interface
Prodigy brake controller

Performance:
Banks Ram-air intake
4" Exhaust

Mods going in next week/weekend:
Bilstein 5100 shocks (in my possession)
TopGunCustomz Dual steering stabilizers w/Bilstein 5100's (arriving Tuesday)
TopGunCustomz 1" lift blocks for rear (arriving Tuesday)

Future mods (some definite, some still debating):
Custom retro'd headlights (6k projector headlights, halos, color-matched bezel/housing)
6kfog light upgrade
Custom tail-lights and 3rd brake light
Complete stereo upgrade with double din HU (yes, a quadrophonic blaupunkt)
Custom badges
Nathan K3 or K5 train horns
On-board air system
Diff covers (front and rear)
De-spear doors
Banks intake tube
Programmer (most likely a Smarty)
Gauges (factory matched on a-pillar)

Here's some pics:

I love her more and more every day!
Old 04-24-2011, 08:26 PM   #20

Ms.MagnumSLT
R/T Member

Name: Spring
Garage
well votes in, all three are very deserving. Not an easy decision for sure.

05'Ram 1500 QC window Vents Cherry Bomb exhaust In DashDVD/mp3player
Ram Bedliner Chrome Doorhandles Tinted Windows
Ram head light up tow hitch cover,Billet Grille, Billet locking gas door 2" Ground Force Drop,Westin Bed Caps

Closed Thread