Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > SEMopars of the Month > Nominee's and Voting
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Nominee's and Voting Nominate and Vote here.

View Poll Results: April SEM-OTM
OklaHemi 13 56.52%
RamStrat 7 30.43%
MRS.PAID4 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2011, 12:04 PM   #11

MRS.PAID4
V6 Member

Name: Theresa>>AKA>>TEE
Garage
Gettin ready to push tha button... but first I mus say congratz to Kevin & Michael on bein picked to run for SEMM for tha month of APRIL!! Both of my brothers have AWESOME WHIPS... but I gotta roll wit Michael on this one!!
I feel so very Blessed to have my ride CHANCE & I have only had it for about 1 1/2 months, & I was so very shocked & thankful to even be in tha runnin wit Kevin & Michael... for me that is an honor!!
I wanna wish you both "GOOD LUCK"

Oh BTW... Michael I jus noticed you & I have tha same brand of shoes only yours are chrome & mine are black... NOW THATS WHATS UP!!!

05 R/T (RED) & 06 SXT (BLACK) 22" AKUZA WHEELS, PAPPAJOHNS CUSTOM SHIFTERS, 3G VERTICAL DOORS, 3G ENGINE KIT, KARLS KREATION SWITCH PLATE, CHROME CAI, CUSTOM PEDALS, LARGE RED R/T GRILLE EMBLEM, CUSTOM SKULL GRILLE EMBLEM, EYELIDS, TRAIN HORNS, PURPLE GROUND EFFECTS, BLACK EURO RACING STRIPE. LIGHTED TIPS & DUB EMBLEMS

Last edited by MRS.PAID4; 03-24-2011 at 12:19 PM.
MRS.PAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #12

MRS.PAID4
V6 Member

Garage
Jimmie bouoght me this car for an everyday driver and we are just trying to detail it up and make it look better, which I believe we have. The previous owner of this one just used it as an every day driver and it was just a "station wagon" to him and it was a real mess. We have spent many days working and cleaning on THIS car and have NO plans to mod this one like I have on my pride and joy car "ANGEL" = which IS the car I do take to shows.

However here are a few pictures of CHANCE...

My ride after her first detail (Claybarring and then waxing)

My Mag 44 shifter, for now ~ Custom pistol grip on order from PAPPAJOHN.

Before and after engine detailing.

The interior after all the detailing.

After wheel install and before pinstripping and paint.

Then onto my stereo system.

Then on to the outside.

I almost cried when I had to paint over this chrome.

AND... my very 1st cruise in with Chance & Jimmie had his car BLUE

05 R/T (RED) & 06 SXT (BLACK) 22" AKUZA WHEELS, PAPPAJOHNS CUSTOM SHIFTERS, 3G VERTICAL DOORS, 3G ENGINE KIT, KARLS KREATION SWITCH PLATE, CHROME CAI, CUSTOM PEDALS, LARGE RED R/T GRILLE EMBLEM, CUSTOM SKULL GRILLE EMBLEM, EYELIDS, TRAIN HORNS, PURPLE GROUND EFFECTS, BLACK EURO RACING STRIPE. LIGHTED TIPS & DUB EMBLEMS
Old 03-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #13

MRS.PAID4
V6 Member

Garage
Michael... your favorite pick is absolutly addorable!!!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #14
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
This is going to be a great race!!!!

Like I was telling Mike...We have a BAD ASS Lowered Ram, Bad Ass Lifted ram and one of the nicest Mag's I have ever seen....

I am honored to be running against such worthy opponents.

And Mike, i had no idea you had those tail lights...now that I see them on a black truck, I have to have a set......Damn you!
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #15
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Originally Posted by NOTPAID4 View Post
WOW... who would NOT want to own any of these vehicles! Holy COW!!

Here is how I see it....

RamStat's 4x4 is the BOMB ~ too many mods to list and very nicely done. I'd love to, and HOPE TOO see this in person one day. It INCREDIBLE!

OklaHemi's truck is kinda MY dream truck. Tee and I came very close to getting one just like this ~ surely NOT as nice though ~ and it was WHITE, and NOT wanting the high payments, but BOUGHT a much cheaper magnum ~ which of course we love.

I'm so proud that Tee's car CHANCE made the cut. NOW, this one is just her every day driver we bought just to be able to drive on bad days. Her pride and joy vehicle is her RED 05 Hemi Magnum (ANGEL) and we'll post a little about this one later. But for 148,000 miles she does have CHANCE looking STEATH!!!

My vote however has got to be for OklaHemi and HIS truck especially 'cuz IF I was getting another vehicle....... I want HIS!!!
(I may NOT get no supper but I can't help it ~ LOL~ Just kidding!)

Lol I just noticed that you called my truck a 4X4....I have fooled another person..lol

Its only 2WD.....but looks better than most 4WDs...lol
Onk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:39 PM   #16

AWE Daniel
Florida Chapter Vice President

Name: Daniel
Love that hood mike! Good luck everybody

Old 03-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #17

OklaHemi
Vertically Challenged Super Mod

Name: Michael
Garage
thanks everyone. i do love my truck this being my 5th ram in a row a have a real good idea of how i want it too look. its not quiet done but i cant keep my priorites straight, lol.

i know chance was bought to be a DD but the detials you guys are putting into it make me love it. i would park that car in my drive way anyday.

thanks for the support and good luck guys and gals

Last edited by OklaHemi; 03-24-2011 at 04:07 PM.
OklaHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #18

OklaHemi

Garage
Originally Posted by MRS.PAID4 View Post
Michael... your favorite pick is absolutly addorable!!!!!
thanks tee, she is my favorite girl in the whole wide world. she loves to help me with the truck no matter what it is. and i let her drive it all around our horse shoe neighborhood. i control gas and brake of course but she does all the steering, and she is really good at it.

last night she was cruising and came across a lady walking her dog. she said stop dad so i did. then she hangs halfway out of the window and tells the lady i like your dog and the lady gave her the weirdest look before saying thank you . then danika pops back in and just says ok you can go dad. me and the lady both had to laugh she is such a little boss

Old 03-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #19

Storm Rider
Super Moderator

Name: Paul
Garage
The vote has been cast. Good Luck to all. It was a hard decision. Every ride is AWESOME !!

God, Country, & Corps
Storm Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:08 PM   #20

OklaHemi

Garage
here are some night shots i took when we left the pizza place. thats my wifes tahoe next to my truck

and check out this articulation...lol