Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > SEMopars of the Month > Nominee's and Voting
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

Nominee's and Voting Nominate and Vote here.

View Poll Results: May SEM-OTM
4XLGATOR 9 37.50%
ORT 6 25.00%
RedTruck-VA 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #141
4XLGator
Viper Member

Name: Lee
^ hahahah, not a problem...it's all good
Old 05-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #142

OklaHemi
Vertically Challenged Super Mod

Name: Michael
Garage
wow a tie, congrats greg on the victory and to lee and tech as well.

this is the year of the lowered ram on the chinese calender guys...

the last 5 on rf have been won by lowered trucks until 3 lifted rams were nominated but i still voted for a lowered truck anyways, lol. im not hating just playing.

and greg and lee yeah it was on df i remember greg winning despite all the hate lowered guys got over there i was proud. again nothing against lee or his mega i really want a lifted laramie mc ask ramthis's dad i keep trying to buy his black mega and he wont sell it.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #143

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
another win goes to a lowered ram...lmao, next month im gonna nom another car....

Old 05-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #144
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Originally Posted by Redtruck-VA View Post
Lee,
..... anyway I find it a little strange the big trucks complaining about our lowered trucks as it is so often all big trucks. But the truth is the lower truck have a good deal of performance that is used daily on the street. Were a lifted truck seldom actually uses what they have been built for and end up paying the penalty daily as they go about their duties on the street. And I'll be honest it is this lifted truck's attitude toward the lowered crowd that has caused me to move from one forum to another in the past. We have a good forum here and I hope we can make it bigger and stronger with all the great rides that are represented here. Not just counting trucks but all the rides. Lee your Big Girl is simply awesome and Jason yours is beatiful with a lot of glamour. Thanks for all the support everyone.

Lifted Trucks, Lowered Truck, Old Truck, New Truck it doesnt matter.....as long as its what you like...

Ask Jay, I will admit, there are a few trucks that have been lowered and I have actually liked them, but you will never sell me on the idea of a truck coming closer to the ground....

IMO, trucks go up....I have a lightly lifted truck...because its what I like....and like it or leave it, its still mine....

No one was "complaining" in any aspect....Lee was just agreeing with me...wasnt complaining...

There is no need to think that any of that was meant in any regard of disrespect...we are all a family here....

With that said, Congrats to Greg.

Lee, it was a close one!!

Jason, it just want the right month...but you gotta do whats best for your family....and that right there makes you a winner!!!

Im glad to see these OTM's drawing more attention....gonna take some time,. but we will eventually get to where we need to be!!!

/rant
Old 05-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #145

Ms.MagnumSLT
R/T Member

Name: Spring
Garage
Congrats greg!! Very well said Kevin.^

05'Ram 1500 QC window Vents Cherry Bomb exhaust In DashDVD/mp3player
Ram Bedliner Chrome Doorhandles Tinted Windows
Ram head light up tow hitch cover,Billet Grille, Billet locking gas door 2" Ground Force Drop,Westin Bed Caps

Old 05-01-2011, 09:04 PM   #146
4XLGator
Viper Member

Name: Lee
Originally Posted by OklaHemi View Post
and greg and lee yeah it was on df i remember greg winning despite all the hate lowered guys got over there
I don't recall the dislike/hate toward the lowered trucks you and Greg speak of, but I don't think I was there as long as you two. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it wasn't happening, I just didn't know it. But, I certainly believe it could've happened because I left DF because of a couple people and their attitudes toward me and others.

Speaking of DF...does anyone remember Jon/Cwboyjohnny24? I noticed he hasn't been on here or RF since 9/30/10. I was just curious if anyone knew his whereabouts? I saw his truck picture on the scrolling banner today and was just wondering.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:47 AM   #147
Onk
Viper Member

Garage
Closed!
Old 05-02-2011, 06:11 AM   #148

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
Greg, i know Kevin on a personal level now. And as much as he thinks trucks should be raised he has alot more respect for lowered trucks now than when i met him a yr ago. with that said even with being a mod he still has his right to be a lifted fan as I enjoy both, and I'm from a loooooong line of lowered yrs, everything runs smooth here and yall help alot. everyone lets keep it that way, we love all aspects of all mopars.....All of us.....

Closed Thread