Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #1

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Default Productive day, I think!
I told Tee this morning as soon as it warmed up a little I was going out and mess around with some of the cars. Finally it reached about 50 degrees or so, sun was shining and out I went.

I started off by bringing her Black RT (CHANCE) up to the garage and drove it up on the ramp stands. The wire for the DMH electric cutouts had gotten burnt and the cutouts would NOT close. I got out all the tools and wire splicers, gathered up some new wire and began the process of getting these fixed. Tee still drove the car like this; with the cutouts continuesly always OPEN. I told her she was CRAZY but she shrugged and said she loved the sound. Finally got all the wires repaired, pushed the switch and WALLA, they closed perfect.... I actually thought the car had shut off as it was so dang quite ~LOL~

As this car of hers had pretty much been just sitting around for a few weeks; after all she has been driving the wheels off her 300SRT instead and man it was filthy. So I cleaned it up and then I polished the head lights ~ WOW, what a difference that made; sure was happy with the outcome.

THEN>>> I figured it was only FAIR that I worked on ONE of mine so I parked hers and brought up my BLUE RT. I had wanted to adjust the second set of fog lights I had installed as one had apparently slipped down and was not in alignment with the other one. I love the look of ALL FOUR fog lights on when driving around. After I finished that up, I polished the head lights on this car as well. Made a nice difference on this car too, just NOT as drastic at Tee's car as hers were pretty nasty. Then I washed up BLUE and by then it was getting DARK and PRETTY DANG COLD OUT!!! That was enough for me. Man, I surely HATE it getting DARK this EARLY ~ GEESH ~ I wanted to do more.

I'm hoping Tomorrow won't be to bad out so I can PLAY some more~ LOL!

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #2

LB3711
Turbo Member

Name: Matt
Send a message via AIM to LB3711 Send a message via MSN to LB3711 Send a message via Yahoo to LB3711
nice

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 QC Hemi Big Horn 4x4 -- Has Mods
LB3711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #3

Storm Rider
Super Moderator

Name: Paul
Garage
You are always busy from sun up to sundown.

God, Country, & Corps
Storm Rider is offline   Reply With Quote