Sponsored Ads
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   South East Mopars Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Preferred Vendor

The Lounge The place to hang out and discuss random things.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #1

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Default Got Tee's washer box & Predator today.
I needed to find a washer box to Tee's 300 as it got broke in the accident from the previous owner. Luckily a guy on LX forum just happened to have one and I contacted him and he was kind enough to sell it to me. He also had a LOCKED Predator 7135 and I bought that from him too. Both came in the mail today so I did check out the predator and it IS locked. Haven't exactly figured out what to do with it yet, but IF nothing else I'll use it to display at car shows. ~LOL~ Not too sure about spending all that money to get it reprogrammed.

Because Tee's 300 is missing the inner fender wheels and you'd be able to see the washer box, I primed and painted it black today and IF all goes well, I try to install it over the weekend.

Just want to put a shout out to this kind fellow from Arizona.
(No, he is NOT on this forum)

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #2

Storm Rider
Super Moderator

Name: Paul
Garage
There are great people everywhere and you always seem to find them. Congrats on your score.

God, Country, & Corps
Storm Rider is offline   Reply With Quote