South East Mopars Forum

South East Mopars Forum (https://www.semopar.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.semopar.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I'm Bowing Out (https://www.semopar.com/showthread.php?t=3678)

4XLGator 04-13-2013 05:19 PM

I'm Bowing Out

Folks, it is time for me to bow out of the forum world. It doesn't seem to keep my interest anymore. It has been fun and I have enjoyed meeting you and becoming friends with you.

Jay, I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of the SEM admin team.

I am on Facebook and hope to see you all there. Best of luck to all.

Lee

BAD HABIT 04-13-2013 05:33 PM

Re: I'm Bowing Out

Thanks for everything Lee. We will see you around town still. Stay safe wheels down.

on tapatalk from my GS3....

ORT 04-13-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4XLGator (Post 60764)
Folks, it is time for me to bow out of the forum world. It doesn't seem to keep my interest anymore. It has been fun and I have enjoyed meeting you and becoming friends with you.

Jay, I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of the SEM admin team.

I am on Facebook and hope to see you all there. Best of luck to all.

Lee

What's going on? Why is everyone bailing?

LB3711 04-13-2013 09:02 PM

because facebook rules all unfortunally...

Storm Rider 04-14-2013 07:13 AM

We're going to miss you Lee.

4XLGator 04-14-2013 09:49 PM

You're welcome, Jay. I'm sure I'll see you around somewhere.

Teach, as I said, the forums don't interest me. I haven't been on much at all over the last few months, and as a state chapter prez that isn't enough. Whether it's a phase or not, I'm not sure. I did take a long (9 or 10 months if I recall correctly) hiatus from forums a couple/few years ago, maybe this will turn into only a hiatus but I can't be certain. I'm simply not into it right now.

Paul, I appreciate the sentiment...I will miss everyone here as well.

Hope to see y'all around.

BAD HABIT 04-14-2013 09:51 PM

We will be here when and if you decide to rejoin forums. Stay safe.

ORT 04-15-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4XLGator (Post 60779)
Teach, as I said, the forums don't interest me. I haven't been on much at all over the last few months, and as a state chapter prez that isn't enough. Whether it's a phase or not, I'm not sure. I did take a long (9 or 10 months if I recall correctly) hiatus from forums a couple/few years ago, maybe this will turn into only a hiatus but I can't be certain. I'm simply not into it right now.

Can't blame you for that decision. I really don't go on the forums much either anymore unless there is something specific that I am looking for. At some point in life I realized what a waste of time they can be and how many better things I could be doing instead of sitting on the computer. Sounds like you have reached that same point. Be safe and see you around.

NOTPAID4 04-15-2013 04:40 PM

Been a pleasure having you on here Lee. Unfortunately for US up here in the Carolinas we don't get to see you guys down there. Hope to be here when you return.