South East Mopars Forum

South East Mopars Forum (https://www.semopar.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.semopar.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   this site (https://www.semopar.com/showthread.php?t=3669)

old man 03-29-2013 08:33 PM

this site

been away for awile what has happened 2 this site last photo of the month Oct. last year ?????? know new shows to attend is this place dying

Fla 66 cuda 03-29-2013 09:16 PM

It seems to appear that way doesn't it i check it nightly and very few postings are being submitted,most of the fellas/ladies are on facebook.

LB3711 03-30-2013 09:20 AM

this site

Facebook came out and killed message boards. It sucks.

I've been on message boards since 2000 and its no way they used to be.

Sent from my tapatalk equipped AT&T iPhone 5

NOTPAID4 03-30-2013 10:41 PM

IMHO I think this site is awesome and will pick up as soon as the show season starts and the weather gets a bit nicer. Not much modding going on in cold weather and shows either. I'm ready to Roll!!!

BAD HABIT 03-30-2013 11:00 PM

Re: this site

I post here and there, the job I took last year kills a lot of my time, and yes we went on facebook and its killin the board. A lot of guys have new or different careers too, so it makes it harder for them. I hate to see it this slow.

on tapatalk from my GS3....

4XLGator 03-31-2013 09:13 AM

this site

I hear every forum is slow. And I agree that Facebook has contributed to that. It does suck.

Sent from Lee's iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Storm Rider 03-31-2013 12:25 PM

I don't do facebook so this is the place that I use to stay in touch. Plus Jim is right about the weather and winter effecting everything.

old man 03-31-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD HABIT (Post 60674)
I post here and there, the job I took last year kills a lot of my time, and yes we went on facebook and its killin the board. A lot of guys have new or different careers too, so it makes it harder for them. I hate to see it this slow.

Jay you need to find someone to fill in for you as far as facebook i hate that place it has taken forum members away from the forum i have the same problem with my crossfire club they are going to facebook

BAD HABIT 04-01-2013 10:46 AM

Re: this site

Im on here even at work, the joys of tapatalk and smartphones. Im saying kills my time to do shows like i did in the past, I still modify the truck, but im at a spot where I really enjoy the look its got now. The next things will be higher dollar mods. Besides the few small things left.

4XLGator 04-01-2013 06:39 PM

^ Funny you say that, Jay. Appearance wise I'm almost done with mine with the exception of a few mods, unless I do a major makeover. I'm ready to move onto performance stuff, and with a diesel that translates to higher dollar mods.