View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #1

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
Default HOLY #*%@ "CHEETA" is HOME!
OMG, today Tee and I picked up CHEETA, my 300 SuperCharged SRT from Arringtons in Martinsville, Va. I took it real easy for quite a few miles but just had to give a bit of a touch out on the interstate. I found out that at approximately 1/3 throttle at most speeds the rear tires break loose. This is NOT an easy car to drive; believe ME!!! To be HONEST I did NOT even try at WOT; surely need to get used to it some more before trying anything like that. I took off EASY and eased into the throttle about 1/2 ~ Amazing! I was told by some folks that this head unit for the pro charger should kick in sooner and it sure appears to be true.

They gave me a copy of my Dyno Sheet; YUP, had it laminated already; don't want anything to happen to it.

Thanks to Chris the previous owner, for dropping at Arringtons some other items he had for the car. So VERY kind of him to do that for me.

As soon as I got home I immediately began cleaning it out and gotter' lookin' like it should. NOW ~ TOMORROW, Tee and I should be cruisin the streets 'round here! LOL

http://imageshack.us/a/img198/8686/dscn1185f.JPG

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote