View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #10

NOTPAID4
N.C. Chapter President

Name: Jim
Garage
All so very much for the kind comments. It means a lot to both Tee and I and nice to share this wonderful moment with OUR FAMILY!

And a message from my wife Tee...

First off I would like to say a "BIG THANK YOU" to all my Family that gave Jimmie & I a huge Congratulation shout-out! I~we never tried to fool anyone... we have felt for a very long time that we were married, but to us a marriage iz more than jus a word or a piece of paper, we feel that ... you grow closer together or futher apart, every action has a reaction,if you truly love one another you should be able to really see things from the others point of veiw, be it good or bad, don't be so quick to pass judgement on tha other, & jus keep tha line of communication open always, trust iz tha biggest thing in our opinion, cause if you can't trust tha one you profess to love... than what good iz tha relationship & last but not least... we never, ever, lie down at night angry or upset, cause what if you never get to say sorry or I love you again, cause we let our pride get in tha way!!
You guys are our FAMILY & I~we are so very BLESSED to have you in our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTPAID4 is offline   Reply With Quote