View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #230

BAD HABIT
President - Admin

Name: Jay
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BAD HABIT
Locked or Not i can speak my mind, we have struggled with planning a bbq event for a yr. We here at SEM want to make it so everyone can come (thats our nature we are a family, let alone a club) from the get go a date was picked and set. Alot of us were gonna make that date but mother nature had a different plan. Then we all tried to set another date which worked with schedules, and this date was picked and stuck, none of us had a valuable opinion, I even tried. Just because we cant get a date in the fall for a club bbq that fits around 30 members schedules doesnt mean its a demise of this club. We all have families, and we all have jobs/careers. We can and will figure out a date for a BBQ, and we can also plan on having a club g2g, with our annual UF vs FSU Throwdown. Theres no reason we cant do both, but i can promise there will be a missing head or 2. Not everyone will make the events. I say that cause I for one have a sticky schedule. Not sure what everyone thinks but lets look at the first weekend in November can everyone give there thoughts on that weekend?