View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:43 PM   #12

Redtruck-VA
Turbo Member

Name: PI_greg
I posted the values on DT a while back, I hate relaying on my memory so I'll look them up before posting. But a quick brief is the Sonnax and Transgo us different methods but get pretty close the same results. The Sonnax resistor is in series with the LP signal to the PCM and the Transgo is in parallel with the LP sensor itself. The differnce being the Sonnax increases pressure across the pressure range the same amount. And the Transgo being parallel increases pressure more on a sliding scale depending on the actual pressure. i thought i had the pieces necessary to install a LP pressure gage yesterday but found out I have the wrong test adaptor. I'll get it sorted out soon.

PI_greg 2003 SXT-Hemi, SS/T rims, 275/60-17, AeroForce, w/wideband, 6.1 ignition, K&N-77 CAI, Fastman TB, eFan, 180 stat, TMR, HD OEM Trans Cooler, SC3865/PSC1, Dual window switch/ high idle mod, Edge, Crazy Spartan (112 lsa), 2800, DTT 4:10, TCI Floor Shifter, Shift lite, Pacesetter Ceramic LT's, Magna Spun Cats/SI/DO Muffler, Mcgaughys 2/4.5 spindle kit, Monroe shocks, Caltracs, Aeon springs bumps, SRT-10 gage pillar, air horn

Redtruck-VA is offline   Reply With Quote