View Full Version : TapaTalk & Forum Runner...

Shaggy
02-16-2011, 12:27 AM
I have just installed TapaTalk and Forum Runner. Enjoy :naughty:

I have just installed TapaTalk and ForumRunner. They are mobile apps for your android and Iphone/ipad/ipod to help you view the forum a little easier.

Check out www.tapatalk.com and www.forumrunner.net for more info.

Onk
02-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Woohoo!!!

Cant wait to see it on my iTouch!!

BAD HABIT
02-16-2011, 08:48 AM
nice, i knew we would get that soon...

03 Rammer
02-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Those are neat features to have but for me viewing it as a normal website on phone is faster and free. :)

car_enthusiast63
02-17-2011, 12:51 PM
I just downloaded the free version of forum runner to check it out and am currently on it now, it's pretty cool, is better than going through the phones browser, although I agree with rammer that it is much better on a comp but it's damn cool to use and easier if your not near a comp, and want to be connected to the forum

03 Rammer
02-17-2011, 01:07 PM
I just downloaded the free version of forum runner to check it out and am currently on it now, it's pretty cool, is better than going through the phones browser, although I agree with rammer that it is much better on a comp but it's damn cool to use and easier if your not near a comp, and want to be connected to the forum

lol I was talking about on the phone. My phone's browser is way faster than using the tapatalk and other type apps. :)

car_enthusiast63
02-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Damn I just realized I missed the phone part lol, what phone do you have? I have the Iphone and in some instances the browser becomes a little slow, and the app was actually pretty quick well for the first time I used it

03 Rammer
02-17-2011, 01:54 PM
I have the HTC Evo with Sprint. Super fast the few times I used the forum apps they were really slow. So I just stick to the phones web browser. * which is how I'm talking to u now.

car_enthusiast63
02-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Oo yea a friend of mine has one and those are very fast, I hate to admit but I think its faster than the Iphone lol

03 Rammer
02-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Oo yea a friend of mine has one and those are very fast, I hate to admit but I think its faster than the Iphone lol

Yep there pretty fast espcially if you root them install custom roms and/or overclock them. :naughty: