View Full Version : why are there 2 MONDAYS in my week?

Ms.MagnumSLT
02-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I took my truck in for a oil change this morning and wouldnt you know it, The technician comes to me and tells me that my front oil seal is leaking and that theres a pin hole in my Radiator! :flamingdevil: So now Im a little beyond irritated. He said it would be 475 for the radiator and 265 for the oil seal. I asked him if it was really bad he says no that I need to keep check on my fluids until its fixed. Well HE wont be fixing it at those prices! I think I can handle this one on my own and come out cheaper. Im just so sick about the whole Damn thing.

AWE Daniel
02-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Damn, take it to someone you trust to verify the problems, he might be trying the old work over the female deal.

Onk
02-15-2011, 01:47 PM
yea, get a second opinion for sure!

SmokedRam
02-15-2011, 01:52 PM
If you rad is leaking, if you wanna replace the whole thing, go to radiatorbarn.com...if you have the 4.7, a new rad is less than $130.00, I have dealt with them before and their customer service is excellent.

Ms.MagnumSLT
02-15-2011, 06:09 PM
yea, I figured that they were trying to take me on this one. Just because im a Woman doesnt mean I dont get dirty under the hood. I had someone else take a look and its deffinetly got a small leak. Im going to fix it before it becomes a real pain in the ass. Thanks Adam, I will check these guys out.

BAD HABIT
02-16-2011, 08:54 AM
yes radiator barn has great prices and product, diy and save big money, the front oil seal, wait till your next oil change and get the seal with the oil and filter, do it all that day...save big money...these 2 are not hard at all, and hell we are here for any issues...