View Full Version : Feeler... Turning into a sign up...

Stealth Mode
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
This is the Hot Rod's & Bare Bod's show. This show is at a "clothing optional" resort so if you have an issue with seeing half naked/naked people all day, don't come and complain, just don't come.

Renee and I will be at this one. Its at the Caliente Resort in Land O' Lake's. April 17th.

All registered show vehicle's will get a car show t-shirt.
Door prizes'.
50/50 drawing.
First 100 registered get a custom Caliente dash plaque.
Top 100 trophies'.
BBQ.
LOT'S MORE... (titties everywhere guy's!!! :naughty:
Registration is $25 per vehicle.

My '98 will be dropped on Jay's flower's with the tow mirror's and push bar by then, so it will be there. Aaaaaaand if Art pull's threw on light's, i'll be strobing.

Anyone interested? Good way to get the SEM name out there in a different type of setting.

1. Stealth Mode + Mizz Stealth.

Stealth Mode
02-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Noone feeling this??

Onk
02-14-2011, 05:02 PM
Id like to "Feel" something if I make it out there...lol

Fla 66 cuda
02-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Hey kevin you could see a girl naked without even fibbin to'em or gettin em drunk LOL. And with that big ram they would love you long time no shit.

AWE Daniel
02-14-2011, 05:36 PM
lol watch their nipples go stiff with the train horn

Onk
02-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Lol, Hell ya!!!

UnderCover
02-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Just remember, while there are naked women at nudist resorts... There are also naked MEN! And I'm sure theres some older naked women you wouldn't wanna see! lol

Jeff - I emailed you back about the lights - I'd like to sit down with you and go over what can be done in your budget range.

AWE Daniel
02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Just remember, while there are naked women at nudist resorts... There are also naked MEN! And I'm sure theres some older naked women you wouldn't wanna see! lol

Jeff - I emailed you back about the lights - I'd like to sit down with you and go over what can be done in your budget range.

You have a........ "point"?

Stealth Mode
02-14-2011, 09:31 PM

I'm free this weekend to meet with you and show ya' the truck so we can get a plan going. Im getting Jay's wheel's either this week or next and right after dropping it. Then I wanna' light it up. So three week's maybe....

No worries' on the budget bro. I'm not spending 5k on the simple kit I want, but I don't mind paying now that I see that the light's are quality.

NOTPAID4
02-14-2011, 09:48 PM
I see the registered vehicles get a free tee shirt. Guess you gotta wear it on the way home ~ LOL~ This outta be interesting.

PLEASE post pictures for those of us too far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealth Mode
02-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Will do!

Ren and I are a for sure 100%, we both already took that saturday off. I didn't expect anyone to want to hit this up because of obvious reason's just thought i'd toss it out there.

Stealth Mode
02-23-2011, 01:57 PM
...Bumpo

03 Rammer
02-23-2011, 11:52 PM
Lets just hope some MOPAR Happy guys dont get too Happy....if you know what I mean. I will def pass on this one. :)