View Full Version : A Huge Thank You

BAD HABIT
02-12-2011, 08:45 PM
A Huge Thank You, goes out to: Kevin, Alex, Jeff, Adam, Art, Patrick, Preston, Jon, Lou, Brian, and Dennis and Daniel you 2 had to drive the furthest...BUT none the less I want to thank you guys for all coming out today and helping SEMopars recieve the club participation award. It was very rewarding to accept that award and to have you all apart of it today. This really helps put us on the map. I hope plenty of people saw our logo's and how well we constructed ourselves, and join our site and club. DSM had 12 members to our 12 Brian9 showed up late, destructivly, but accidents happen, and made 13 for us. Next time lets roll out deeper hopefully the couple guys that could not make it today can next time. we had a great time and met some cool people, even the tampa chapter from dsm. Great friendly competition Guys. Cant wait to do it again....

Art and Dennis congrats on the Top 50 Awards...Big Ups to you guys...

AGAIN THANX A BUNCH....

Jay

stratus04
02-12-2011, 08:55 PM
best show i ever went to cant wait for next time

Fla 66 cuda
02-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Your welcome jay any time was quite a turnout and those who could not come we understand maybe next time.The DSM folks were very nice group and have some very nice cars congrats to those of DSM that got trophys you deserved them and look forward to meeting ya'll again.Congrats to Art and Dennis for their top 50 award ya'll deserve it dennis thats one fine crossfire sounds great and art thats one outstanding example of a charger last but not least thanks to all whom were there for driving so far to attend it was a pleasure meeting each of ya'll what a great group of folks we have here at SEmopars looking forward to more outings.

SmokedRam
02-12-2011, 10:28 PM
I really had fun today, I know I say that this is a "family" allot, but I truly want to express that fact that, you all indeed have become just that to me...family. Almost like the brothers I never had....I love this place and love this club. Congrats to everybody for our successes today, both as a club and individually. Not very many clubs are as successful as we were today, on their very FIRST official meet.

Stealth Mode
02-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Fuckin' a right skip!!! We had more look's than a fat chick at a anarexia meeting.

NOTPAID4
02-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Can we see pictures of the award???? Congrats!!!!!

Onk
02-12-2011, 11:42 PM
http://semopars.com/showthread.php?t=957

4th picture down

AWE Daniel
02-12-2011, 11:59 PM
I finally made it home, pounded some red bull and amped to make it back lol

OklaHemi
02-13-2011, 12:59 AM
you guys rocked it out. pics are awesome and sem got an award. tits

BAD HABIT
02-13-2011, 12:11 PM
HAHA okla knew the word for the day..that and bananas...you guys are the best...glad you made it home alright daniel, im sure your still sleeping as i just arose about and hr ago...

Storm Rider
02-13-2011, 10:49 PM
Way to go and represent SEM. The group pics are awesome. I see that Kevin is lifted above everyone else. That is a great trophy and you guys deserved it. Great Job !!

Fla 66 cuda
02-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Thanks glad to be a part of it.

SmokedRam
02-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Way to go and represent SEM. The group pics are awesome. I see that Kevin is lifted above everyone else. That is a great trophy and you guys deserved it. Great Job !!

Kevin is just a one upper...or in his case and 11 upper...LOL

AWE Daniel
02-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Yeah I was beat and sunburned, I def did not want to get pulled over with my tired look and red face lol

Onk
02-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah I was beat and sunburned, I def did not want to get pulled over with my tired look and red face lol
Lol,

FHP - "Excuse me Son, You seem to look a bit sleep eyed....You also seem flushed....have you been participating in any illegal activities???"

Daniel - "No sir, I just left a car show with my car club"

FHP - "Club huh? Is that another word for Gang?"

Daniel - "No its a car club"

FHP - "Im sure it is son, Please step out of the vehicle and place your hands on your head"

Kevin is just a one upper...or in his case and 11 upper...LOL
More than that now, I have brand new tires and they are about 2 inches bigger because of the rubber...lol

Lol, I think im about the tallest and widest in the club right now...

SmokedRam
02-13-2011, 11:04 PM
LOL...speaking of widest...some old lady said to her husband "man that truck sure is wide!" about Jeffs truck...I thought to myself..."so is your ass lady!"

Fla 66 cuda
02-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Yep there was biguns an littleuns and fineuns and fugleyuns all in the same place one minute your jaw dropped the next your laughing histstaricly[boy i buchered that] it was hours of endless entertainment.We had a big ole time.

Redtruck-VA
02-13-2011, 11:19 PM
LOL...speaking of widest...some old lady said to her husband "man that truck sure is wide!" about Jeffs truck...I thought to myself..."so is your ass lady!"

Congratulations to everyone, certainly looked like you all had a good time. Storytime: Many many many years ago we were pulling into port after a long deployment and I was standing on the main deck next to my Division Officer and he said to me, is your wife meeting you? And I said yes sir she's standing there next to the fat broad wearing the red dress. He hesitated a moment then said Oh you mean my wife. Morale of the story, be very careful which you speak..... lol

SmokedRam
02-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Congratulations to everyone, certainly looked like you all had a good time. Storytime: Many many many years ago we were pulling into port after a long deployment and I was standing on the main deck next to my Division Officer and he said to me, is your wife meeting you? And I said yes sir she's standing there next to the fat broad wearing the red dress. He hesitated a moment then said Oh you mean my wife. Morale of the story, be very careful which you speak..... lol

LOL thats funny!!!!

Fla 66 cuda
02-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Talk about awkward moments.

Redtruck-VA
02-13-2011, 11:42 PM
It seemed after that I pulled duty every time the ship came into port......

SmokedRam
02-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Lol

OklaHemi
02-14-2011, 02:39 PM
talk about foot in mouth syndrome. greg thats fucked up in a funny way

BassMaster
02-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Yep there was biguns an littleuns and fineuns and fugleyuns all in the same place one minute your jaw dropped the next your laughing histstaricly[boy i buchered that] it was hours of endless entertainment.We had a big ole time.

Sounds like tourist season in St. Augustine. Hopefully I can make the next one. If this new job goes through expect to see me more.