PDA

View Full Version : Feb 5th RCR CANCELED WEATHER ISSUES

Challenger345
02-03-2011, 03:51 PM
WEATHER not looking good for Saturday, we wll make the call tonight. With Sleet in the forcast already seen the salt truck not good. Please post if you are still wanting to do this event.

Canceled Weather Issues

Rain Date TBD

next weeks forecast don't look any better

TopB2972
02-03-2011, 05:37 PM
weather report for the RCR zipcode.
Friday...
High 38/ low 36
A mix of rain and freezing rain early...changing to all rain in the afternoon. Some sleet may mix in early. High 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 80%.

Saturday...
High 52/ low 29
A few morning showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 20s.

If you want to make a rain date we can do that. maybe alittle closer to spring Late Feb or early March.

Let us have some feed back guys. what do ya'll want?

shelbydave
02-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Rain I can deal with...
Sleet not so much...
Salt.. I don't even like taking the Chevy through salt!!!
I'm up for a rain date for the cars sakes!

Storm Rider
02-03-2011, 07:12 PM
weather report for the RCR zipcode.
Friday...
High 38/ low 36
A mix of rain and freezing rain early...changing to all rain in the afternoon. Some sleet may mix in early. High 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 80%.

Saturday...
High 52/ low 29
A few morning showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 20s.

If you want to make a rain date we can do that. maybe alittle closer to spring Late Feb or early March.

Let us have some feed back guys. what do ya'll want?

I think it would be best for everyone if we changed the date to maybe late Feb or Mar, as you suggested. I agree with not wanting to take my ride out in bad weather. Let me know what the decision is.

TopB2972
02-03-2011, 07:30 PM
We will reschedule this event soon What days do everyone have available? Thinking maybe in Late Feb or early March.

Fla 66 cuda
02-03-2011, 07:59 PM
We here in Florida are sorry to see that mother nature has ruined your plans but before ya know it summer will be here,meanwhile we will try to have some fun if we don't get rained out this weekend is iffy too soon to tell about next week.

NOTPAID4
02-04-2011, 01:27 AM
Thanks guys for the update; after watching the weather channel earlier this evening I was gonna let you all know that WE were NOT coming. Be looking forward to the NEW date...
Jim and Tee