View Full Version : come on guys....

BAD HABIT
09-01-2010, 05:06 PM
i need people to recruit members we need south east based members, if you belong to a forum and can nonchalantly invite new members to our site, with out getting in any trouble please do so. as a warning anyone caught spamming a forum will be banned usually for 30 days. so you have to be very sneaky....now come on guys go get us some members....

AParrette
09-01-2010, 05:30 PM
will do

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

09-01-2010, 05:56 PM
i need people to recruit members we need south east based members, if you belong to a forum and can nonchalantly invite new members to our site, with out getting in any trouble please do so. as a warning anyone caught spamming a forum will be banned usually for 30 days. so you have to be very sneaky....now come on guys go get us some members....

Quite the salesman.

BAD HABIT
09-01-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm not promoting spamming sites but encourage invites in a nonspamming way. I'm not say I or shaggy will ban y'all for it I'm saying the mods and admins on the sites you are sending these invites can and could ban you...

old man
09-01-2010, 08:33 PM
had over 100 lookers on my post but no takers

VIPR PWR
09-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Time and patients tells all ---The site has more than doubled since I joined...:)

AParrette
09-03-2010, 12:05 PM
i invited a few ppl on car domain
as long as i stay under 5 or 10 it shouldnt be spamming right?

OklaHemi
10-02-2010, 01:04 AM
i feel recruited.

Onk
10-02-2010, 08:26 AM
its going to take time for us to turn into a place like RF or DF....time time time....i have faith tho and will be here to watch us grow

BAD HABIT
10-02-2010, 09:30 AM
were growing, and i know time will be a factor in this....

BAD HABIT
10-12-2010, 06:26 PM
hey guys im just expressing the fact that we need more members what ever it takes we need to grow....please help me spread the word more and more, we need to be able to get this site larger and more populated.....

Onk
10-12-2010, 10:02 PM
i totally agree....i think the economy has alot to do with it too

BAD HABIT
10-13-2010, 06:18 AM
but its a free site i havent even asked for support from the members yet......although supporting members would help ....

redneckrocket38
10-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Ive been seeing a lot of custom rams around town so we need to get some stickers made. I also had the idea of printing some small logos on a piece of paper and slipping em under the wipers when I see one parked.

Onk
10-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Ive been seeing a lot of custom rams around town so we need to get some stickers made. I also had the idea of printing some small logos on a piece of paper and slipping em under the wipers when I see one parked.

Im actually in the process of having something like that in a Business card form made, and on the back we can write out names on it so if the people do sign up, they can put the person down as a referral.

Stickers are still in the making....I dont want to shell out money just yet just due to the size and inactivity so far....

We need to get this place rocking....we need to start finding local shows on the weekends and stuff, and meeting and greeting people with mopars....

BAD HABIT
10-13-2010, 06:33 PM
agreed, but the users would buy the stickers i mean theyd be cheap enough i think....

Onk
10-13-2010, 07:29 PM
yea but You and I would have to pay for them first.....and then they would have to pay us....unless they were made to order...which would take some time...

AParrette
10-13-2010, 08:30 PM
if we could get the business cards that would be the best for spreading the word

BAD HABIT
10-14-2010, 01:39 PM
i know a guy who would make them to order with a cutter, but they would be basic stickers....he'll even ship them...

AParrette
10-14-2010, 03:58 PM
i have a truck sponsor who does decals
www.houseofgrafx.com
also www.reflective concepts.com
check out the website decals: http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/Website-Decals/c35/index.html

i had the team airborne one done well over 3 years ago. the original club disbanded within a year (but had over 200 members) iirc his name is matt and did some cool deals too

dodgefan67
10-21-2010, 07:15 PM
i would definitely hand out cards and i think that reflective concepts site would be good. you guys could make a logo and they make the decals and then whoever wants one just orders it. dont know if they charge you for it first though, but it looks like a good idea

004x41500
11-06-2010, 02:01 AM
personally i think there should be a VIP label above your avatar like some of the other sites have, and to get the VIP label youd have to donate like 5 bucks.

Next week, if i get paid, ill gladly become the first VIP member, and buy some business cards.

also over on df you can buy decals for 2.00 a piece, so i bought 3 one for each window. id do the same here. im already planing on getting a ram mafia one for the windshield, so thats taken. though 1 decal down the drivers side of the windshield would be pretty cool.

SmokedRam
11-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Ya know, I was going to become a supporting member over on RF, but seem to find myself on here more. Over on another forum I am on, $50 gets you a lifetime membership. Now, they also have a lot of sponsors that also help support the site, but none the less, I would also be willing to be a "VIP" here as long as it is "budget friendly"...

Onk
11-07-2010, 12:09 AM
That is something we will conquer once we get the need to....

On a side note tho...I handed out about 8 cards today...Drove through the local movie theater parking lot and tagged a few Mopars

BAD HABIT
11-07-2010, 08:13 AM
That funny Kevin we were there around 4 ish, the supporting members thing will prolly come up, it did around 100 members on rf and was like 10 bucks a yr if I remember correctly....

004x41500
11-07-2010, 03:35 PM
ya, 10 bucks a year sounds fair to me, esp. since its going to support a site that actulay gets people with the same interest together from one region. when you decide to get it up and running, let me know, ill gladly donate to support the cause.

Ms.MagnumSLT
01-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Deffinetly count me in when you are ready for supporting members!

Onk
01-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Excellent Guys!!!

Im glad the want for supporting status is there.

We are working to get it rolled out soon.

New Skin first!!!

Stealth Mode
01-02-2011, 02:25 PM
You know i'm down on the support side. I'm one of those scary ride or die MOPAR head's,... I want a shirt guy's. ;)

Ima' start putting in some harcore work...

Jay, gotta' question though, would you rather the quanity (20+) that say's, "hell yeah, i'll be there!" and only 2 show and stay 30 minutes, or the quality (5+) that show's up stickered up and representing like a muuuuufucker til the show end's!