PDA

View Full Version : Hey semopars lets wake up!!!

03 Rammer
01-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Other fourms Im on are currently getting new threads and tons of new post. Whats going on???

180+ members only like 15 ordering calendars.

I've had threads sit for 3 days before someone looks at it.

Is it just me???

What can we do????

:)

SmokedRam
01-16-2011, 11:09 PM
it has been rather scarce around here

Ms.MagnumSLT
01-17-2011, 12:14 AM
Its been creepy quiet!! I wondered where everyone was at!!!

SmokedRam
01-17-2011, 12:28 AM
meh, it happens sometimes...lol

Onk
01-17-2011, 12:44 AM
Exactly!!!

Where is everyone at?

OklaHemi
01-17-2011, 01:07 AM
Im here and there and everywhere. Forums do cycle but yeah we need to post more at least 30 a day min that shouldnt be too hard the members are awesome hur

SmokedRam
01-17-2011, 01:10 AM
This chick demands more posts....

OklaHemi
01-17-2011, 01:11 AM
Send her to my pm box

NOTPAID4
01-17-2011, 01:22 AM
Bad weather' too crappy out to mod; to nasty to go much of anywhere, therefore NOT much to say ~ LOL~

OklaHemi
01-17-2011, 01:26 AM
razzle dazzle ´cmon plenty of bullshit in the world

SmokedRam
01-17-2011, 01:37 AM
See what driving a MOPAR will get you.

BAD HABIT
01-17-2011, 10:18 AM
Well sometimes all boards get slow, but usually only happens for a day or two, I was spending my day yesterday with family but I still checked in. I'm steadily inviting new members from the streets to other web based places, I'm trying to get it busy with newbs Also you gotta remember a good 40 members are banned for being spambots

03 Rammer
01-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey just for thought. When you goto post to a thread or start one. It doesnt automatically subsribe it to you. Some people will start a thread and wait till they get a email before they come back to see what people are saying or to comment back. Without that they dont know that anyone said anything. Just like this thread I started it and didnt know all of you commented just that 96Magnumram was the last one to comment.

Could we change it to were it automatically subsribes you?

SmokedRam
01-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Hey just for thought. When you goto post to a thread or start one. It doesnt automatically subsribe it to you. Some people will start a thread and wait till they get a email before they come back to see what people are saying or to comment back. Without that they dont know that anyone said anything. Just like this thread I started it and didnt know all of you commented just that 96Magnumram was the last one to comment.

Could we change it to were it automatically subsribes you?

go to your User CP....then select "EDIT OPTIONS"...on the next screen go to the "MESSAGE AND NOTIFICATION" field...you will see "DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE"...in the drop down menu select your preferred notification option...

BAD HABIT
01-17-2011, 11:28 AM
I could set the settings so that it does auto subscribe but I'm not sure everyone would want a email everytime someone comments on the thread... If you want we could make a thread in the site suggestions to see what everyone says until we get a good amount of opinions I can set ur account to auto

unionmanofsteel
01-17-2011, 12:43 PM
yea we need more posting and more from SC I keep telling people to come to the site but as you can see

03 Rammer
01-17-2011, 12:57 PM
go to your User CP....then select "EDIT OPTIONS"...on the next screen go to the "MESSAGE AND NOTIFICATION" field...you will see "DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE"...in the drop down menu select your preferred notification option...

Yes I know that but most forums Im on they default it that way of subsribing you and setting up email notifications. I have tons of those emails go straight to a seperate file on my email. Of course you can change it.

I could set the settings so that it does auto subscribe but I'm not sure everyone would want a email everytime someone comments on the thread... If you want we could make a thread in the site suggestions to see what everyone says until we get a good amount of opinions I can set ur account to auto

Very true, but then again people wont know that you responded say for exmaple the chevy666 guy that hates your guts he has no clue we or you responded. If he by chance saw an email saying blah blah has repsonded and what you said he would of came back and said something. Its a way of continuing the thread and the topic. People forget about threads and the emails remind them about what they were talking about and causes them to come back. Just my .02 cents.

:)

Onk
01-17-2011, 01:00 PM
thats a negative on the auto subscribe.

I cant stand forums that do that chit...lol

03 Rammer
01-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Just giving my .02cents. That would cause people to keep the threads active. Then the people that dont like it can change it. You never know but most people might think this is an auto subscribe forum and think when they post it will subsribe them to it that way they can keep on it. But then it doesnt and they loose track of it. But anyways is there anything we can do besides spreading the word handing out cards etc? I love this site and hate to see it soo dead.

Stealth Mode
01-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I just been getting my tan on... Lol

BAD HABIT
01-17-2011, 07:39 PM
that guy had a phony email anyway, i can set your account to do so just say the word...

Fla 66 cuda
01-17-2011, 07:44 PM
I have been on and off all week in between chores ect. Nothin goin on here can't think of any thing to say, us older folks don't have a problem waiting around hell we been waiting on our wives for years.

03 Rammer
01-17-2011, 07:51 PM
that guy had a phony email anyway, i can set your account to do so just say the word...

lol nice I already have my account set that way. It just seems to me that if it was default people will get the emails and it will remind them about a thread they are talking on and cause them to come back asap. No big deal.

Storm Rider
01-17-2011, 10:09 PM
This site is awesome. I try to scope it out at least once a day. Sometimes life gets in the way. Winter is a slow time for everyone. I bet by March there will be so much going on, you will have to take turns just to post. Keep the faith, when spring comes and everyone starts to get together things WILL HAPPEN.

OklaHemi
01-18-2011, 06:31 PM
man i dont even remember yeaterday. i have to go get 4 more teeth pulled before they will put in my braces so between the xanax surgery and the pain meds yeaterday didnt happen for me

03 Rammer
01-18-2011, 08:39 PM
^ Well that surely sucks.

Challenger345
01-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Here it's been the Weather and work

OklaHemi
01-19-2011, 10:50 AM
I dont remembet but it still sucks now I cant eat anything and my girl has been baking cookies and all kinds of stuff

SE Challenger
01-19-2011, 11:02 AM
Need more Challenger owners in the room. To me,the Dodge Challenger is the best new car to come out since the end of the era in 1974. Now, Mopar is talking about making the Cuda's. Look out, with the two of us in the circle, all hell will break out....
Rent- Vanishing Point with Barry Newman and see his R/T Challenger eat up the road!
Rent- Christine and watch a 1958 Plymouth Fury kill anyone that get's in her way!

BAD HABIT
01-19-2011, 11:09 AM
all in due time bud, if everyone promotes SEM, and tells everyone about our site we will grow, we have shows planned to attend and promote but we also need cyber promotion, so if you got a cardomain page tell everyone that lives in the SE US about us...facebook we have a page and you can like it too...we need everyone to promote the club....