PDA

View Full Version : Please look at my car~

SE Challenger
01-15-2011, 08:50 PM
I have a 2010 Dodge Challenger S/E with the Inferno Red Crystal paint. I have two "Mopar" decals on the side windows and a "Challenger" (custom made) decal on the front window. I am thinking about adding Scat Pack Bees and fade out stripes that go from the front bumper to the middle of the doors. I would like you guys and gals to shed some light on what I have and what you all think I can add to the exterior of her.

Thanks!
Dave:jester:

BAD HABIT
01-15-2011, 09:05 PM
what color fade outs? i think flat black ones would look good, also i would look into some tint, do you have a link or pics of the scat pack stickers you want, im just trying to place it all on your car and im wondering if it may be too much maybe go with either or....

OklaHemi
01-16-2011, 12:06 AM
i think the biggest exterior mod to change apperance is wheels wheels wheels.

03 Rammer
01-16-2011, 12:58 AM
Welcome Nice challenger. I think there is a mopar addon for the strips you are talking about. I could find out the part numbers for you at work on monday if you want.

SmokedRam
01-16-2011, 01:35 AM
Welcome to the family.

Onk
01-16-2011, 01:49 AM
Welcome to the site!!!

I moved your thread into the Chally section. You posted it in the Ram section inadvertently. Good catch Aaron!

Storm Rider
01-16-2011, 09:08 AM
Welcome to SEM. You will like it here. I had a Dark Titanium SE, then traded for a Brilliant Black R/T. The Inferno Red is a great color. I would do a true duals exhaust. Either find a stock R/T exhaust or have a set made. Wheels are next, you have 17" now, go either 18" or 20". I like the 20", they ride good and fill the fender wells. I have matte black strobe stripes from the front fenders to the doors. I like them. On your color they will stand off nicely. If you are really thinking of going with the Scat Bee, you might want to think about going old school and run a stripe from left rear fender, over the trunk,& to the right fender with the Scat Bee on the stripe. Good Luck with YOUR project. Hope it turns out like you want. Remember it is YOUR ride and the only one you have to please is yourself. One last note. People are okay with doing retro styling, just don't up badge (ie:Have an SE and put R/T or SRT on it). Have fun the Challenger is an awesome car. I loved my SE, but got a super deal to trade for my R/T.

B.A.Retro10
01-17-2011, 05:12 AM
Welcome Brother and nice Ride !!!!!

RACERAM9
01-24-2011, 02:13 AM
Welcome to SEM. You will like it here. I had a Dark Titanium SE, then traded for a Brilliant Black R/T. The Inferno Red is a great color. I would do a true duals exhaust. Either find a stock R/T exhaust or have a set made. Wheels are next, you have 17" now, go either 18" or 20". I like the 20", they ride good and fill the fender wells. I have matte black strobe stripes from the front fenders to the doors. I like them. On your color they will stand off nicely. If you are really thinking of going with the Scat Bee, you might want to think about going old school and run a stripe from left rear fender, over the trunk,& to the right fender with the Scat Bee on the stripe. Good Luck with YOUR project. Hope it turns out like you want. Remember it is YOUR ride and the only one you have to please is yourself. One last note. People are okay with doing retro styling, just don't up badge (ie:Have an SE and put R/T or SRT on it). Have fun the Challenger is an awesome car. I loved my SE, but got a super deal to trade for my R/T.

wouldn't adding a scat pack stripe be up badging too? even in a retro fashion? considering that all scat pack cars were v8 powered R/T based cars?

se challenger like said above rims and good set of tires and tint would go along way in the looks of you mopar, you might want to consider the new rally strips offered for the challenger se they come in many colors and you can customize then in any combo you think looks great good luck ....and as long as it look good to you thats all that counts in the end

Fla 66 cuda
01-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Welcome nice chally stripes are good scat decals idk ,rims are a must, exhaust is a must, cold air intake is a must,lower stance makes them look better [my opinion].It's your car do what you like that makes you happy and can afford don't worry about others opinions.

blackshadow
01-24-2011, 08:51 AM
welcome to the site, very nice car but we need some pic

AWE Daniel
01-24-2011, 03:29 PM
hey bud if you post of some pics of your car and what you are talking about I can photoshop something together for you

NOTPAID4
01-24-2011, 07:10 PM
IMO, like most, I think Wheels are the nicest mod for a great look.

whoyadoc
01-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Welcome Aboard!!!Check out Ridergraphix.com for ideas. I agree with Devil Dog, not to brand grafics that do not reflect the car(would not reccomend putting 426 Hemi)... Anyway, it's your car, and your opportunity to make it yours!

OklaHemi
01-26-2011, 01:08 AM
where you at dave? what did you decide?