View Full Version : How to get rid of cats

Fla 66 cuda
12-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Help me!!!! we have had an influx of cats here at the redneck mansion they are shitting in my yard and doing laps on my roof at 3am. Never had a problem before, every once in a while yes, but lately since the new folks moved in acrossed the street i have been over run i don't want to harm them [my wife wants to, no koreans don't eat cats] but there must be something i can do, something i can spray around to ward them off? my dog is chasing them and i'm tired of chaseing her plus i don't need her to get sick i spend enough on her medical treatment as it is, plus my wife is becoming unbearable due to her bitchin about them shittin all over the place.I'm serious about this it's getting on my last nerve,already told the neibors i was going to catch them and take them out in the sticks an release them so other critters can eat.God i hate cats!!!!

Onk
12-28-2010, 07:48 PM
For a fee, Ill come snipe them all away

SmokedRam
12-28-2010, 07:48 PM
I had a ferrel cat problem when we moved into the city too. Pasco County Animal Control will not come out and do anything with them unless they bite or scratch a resident. But, if you go to Land o Lakes, and put a deposit down, they will lend you traps to trap them. Fortunately, I own 2 traps, but was only able to trap one cat and a damned coon. Maybe your county operates similar? You can borrow my traps if you want. You have to take them into aimal control when you trap them.

After we got out dog, she has pretty much scared 90% of them away...

Onk
12-28-2010, 07:49 PM
I think cats are thee most pointless animal to have as a pet....

Fucking useless they are!

SmokedRam
12-28-2010, 07:50 PM
I think cats are thee most pointless animal to have as a pet....

Fucking useless they are!
agreed, I only know of 2 cool cats...my uncles and one of my moms...otherwise, they are as useless as tits on a boar hog. I am a dog person.

Fla 66 cuda
12-28-2010, 07:53 PM
I have cages at work have to round them up next week, will warn the folks whos cats are the problem then its open season. At this point i don't care if i piss them off i'm over f--kin cats.Thanks magnumram.

SmokedRam
12-28-2010, 07:56 PM
no problem...I think my American Pit Bull Terrier was more useful at taking care of the cats than the cages were...LOL....

Fla 66 cuda
12-28-2010, 08:05 PM
They must have exercise to stay strong and healthy.

SmokedRam
12-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Yeah, they are incredibly active....sometimes I swear she is on crack...LOL

03 Rammer
12-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Might want to call the county animal control and see if they might be able to do something about it.

SmokedRam
12-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Might want to call the county animal control and see if they might be able to do something about it.

around here they wont...at least in my County of Pasco...they consider cats more or less wild animals...they will only come out if the cat hurts someone.

Fla 66 cuda
12-28-2010, 08:20 PM
My dog don't play don't do much at all when she does she goes like hell for a few minutes then lay down worn out shes only 8 years old next month but has health problems so i don't push her don't want her to vaporlock and kroak. Got too much money in her ass got to get my money out of her in protection shes mean as a snake the neibors call her cujo and the children don't come by the house if she's out i love my dog!!!

03 Rammer
12-28-2010, 08:20 PM
then cut yourself and say one clawed you lol jk

SmokedRam
12-28-2010, 08:25 PM
My dog don't play don't do much at all when she does she goes like hell for a few minutes then lay down worn out shes only 8 years old next month but has health problems so i don't push her don't want her to vaporlock and kroak. Got too much money in her ass got to get my money out of her in protection shes mean as a snake the neibors call her cujo and the children don't come by the house if she's out i love my dog!!!

Lord please forgive me, but when I read that I about fell outta my chair laughing. I have never heard it called vaporlocking and kroaking...LMAO...My dog is a big wussy when it come to people...she hides behind me...

Fla 66 cuda
12-28-2010, 08:32 PM
Oh yea i used to tell my mom and dad when they were tring to do somthing hard id'e say here let me do that don't want ya to vaporlock then i gotta call 911 cause i don't know how to do CPR.

Stealth Mode
12-28-2010, 10:05 PM
I gotta' Blue Angel paintball gun that cat's can hear coming...

Frozen paintball's/Marbel's FTMFW!!!!

BassMaster
12-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Do what my grandma did, take food to one of your problem neighbors houses and they will all migrate.. Just don't get caught.

Stealth Mode
12-28-2010, 10:21 PM
^^Lol!! Sneaky old women.

SmokedRam
12-28-2010, 10:25 PM
My uncle Larry lives down in WPB...he didnt have a cover on his bass boat, and the neighborhood cats would get in there and shit, piss and claw his carpet...he fixed it by placing bowls of antifreeze in there....

*****I DO NOT CONDONE DOING THAT AND DO NOT SUPPORT ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL CRUELTY PERIOD******