View Full Version : Has anyone seen this Item on Ebay??

TopB2972
12-24-2010, 01:46 AM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/TopB2972/dodgeemblem.jpg

I found this on Facebook. they said the person who posted it found it on Ebay. I would like to find out who is selling them. They would fit in with the Idea I have going for my car soo well.

SmokedRam
12-24-2010, 02:28 AM
There is a guy on Ramforum that had some custom badges made up....I am gonna go see who it was and PM him to see who did them for him.

SmokedRam
12-24-2010, 02:52 AM
Okay, found the guy who makes custom badges...they are billet though, don't know if thats your style or not. But he can make one off designs just for you, so you can make them badges anyway you want...here is hos Dodge Shield gallery:

http://www.billetbadges.com/photoalbum/72157622133375133

TopB2972
12-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanksman

BAD HABIT
12-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Are those fiat badges? For mopar... Jeez what will they think of next

SmokedRam
12-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Are those fiat badges? For mopar... Jeez what will they think of next

Not that I'm aware of...the Fiat logo is actually the word Fiat spelled out on their badges. However, it would make sense, since Fiat owns the majority of Chrysler now anyway.

Stealth Mode
12-25-2010, 09:18 PM
They have stock in Chrysler, don't own it or even part of it. Sorta' like all the rumor's about Ford owning Jaguar and Mazda. They only had stock in the companies, didn't own shit.

Has anyone ever heard of TREK? It's a type of high-ride cyclist bike. That's what the emblem resembles. Shit look's cool but you can tell how cheapley made it is.

SmokedRam
12-25-2010, 09:26 PM
They have stock in Chrysler, don't own it or even part of it. Sorta' like all the rumor's about Ford owning Jaguar and Mazda. They only had stock in the companies, didn't own shit.

Has anyone ever heard of TREK? It's a type of high-ride cyclist bike. That's what the emblem resembles. Shit look's cool but you can tell how cheapley made it is.

Actually they own what I have read to be 35% of the company...the United States and Canadian Government also own minority shares of the company. A union retiree trust owns 55% of the company...owning shares of the company is just like owning part of it...with Fiat owning 35% of the shares, they own quite a bit of it.

Stealth Mode
12-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Owning a 35% part is the same as holding 35% stock to a certain degree.

Let's say you "owned" 35% of RPM iMAGERY Photography, you hold a majority stock, but you dont own my company.

Let's say the owner of Chrysler decide's tomorrow that he's made his money, he writes' the CFO-CEO-EXC/T and all the other big wig's check's and they walk away and Chrysler shut's down. Fiat couldn't do a damn thing but shit pant's because, let's be honest, who the hell want's to own a Fiat?!? Lol Talk about some ugo ass car's.

But I guess what i'm getting at is, you can hold stock and no power. If that makes' sense. Lol

Stealth Mode
12-25-2010, 09:37 PM
I love debating btw... Lol

SmokedRam
12-25-2010, 09:54 PM
DO you not think Fiat has some control of that company? When Fiat and Chrysler came together, it wasnt just a offer of stock into Chrysler, they formed a new comany when they Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy. Chrysler Group LLC...Which Fiat is listed as not only a share holder, but ''AN OWNER" of the new company. Fiats old CEO is also now the CEO of the new company.

Stealth Mode
12-25-2010, 10:09 PM
I doubt they have the type of control you're thinking they have over Chrysler. Chrysler is still an independent car company that mass produces their own vehicle's without the help of Fiat or their designer's. It's alway's nice to have a back up...

Meaning if Chrysler started floundering, Fiat, owning the stock they do, would have no choice but to help out otherwise they loose money as well.

Think about when Ford owned stock in Mazda and Jaguar. Neither Mazda nor Jaguar needed Ford's engineer's and help, but when a product start's to flounder it's nice to have stable stockholder's that will help come up with a plan to bring money back to everyone's table so the floundering come's to an end and the struggle stop's.

SmokedRam
12-25-2010, 10:11 PM
I doubt they have the type of control you're thinking they have over Chrysler. Chrysler is still an independent car company that mass produces their own vehicle's without the help of Fiat or their designer's. It's alway's nice to have a back up...

Meaning if Chrysler started floundering, Fiat, owning the stock they do, would have no choice but to help out otherwise they loose money as well.

Think about when Ford owned stock in Mazda and Jaguar. Neither Mazda nor Jaguar needed Ford's engineer's and help, but when a product start's to flounder it's nice to have stable stockholder's that will help come up with a plan to bring money back to everyone's table.

Actually Chrysler now builds cars on a Fiat Platform for their smaller cars...there wansnt even any money exchanged just for that reason alone. Chrysler dealers will soon be selling Fiat cars in the US too...

Stealth Mode
12-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Sorta' like the Ford probe and Mazda MX-6 ;)

Onk
12-26-2010, 01:36 AM
been looking, no luck yet....

Im an ebay a holic tho...so we shall see

Copperhead
12-29-2010, 06:40 AM
Okay, found the guy who makes custom badges...they are billet though, don't know if thats your style or not. But he can make one off designs just for you, so you can make them badges anyway you want...here is hos Dodge Shield gallery:

http://www.billetbadges.com/photoalbum/72157622133375133

Yep, Steve made mine. I came up with the logo, sent it to him and he made them.