View Full Version : Stratus Down

Onk
12-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Well I was on my way to work today and some guys in a Silverado pulled out in front of me and decided to pull a u turn, so I locked them up and slid right underneath him....FML

TopB2972
12-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Atleast no one was hurt. Ya know It just seems like people don't care anymore they turn in front of you, run stop signs and tailgate all the time.

Onk
12-23-2010, 07:09 PM
I was really pissed, cause I had been traveling in my lane and he cuts across and BANG...

Its not like I was riding his ass or I ran a red light...

But because FL is so FUCKINGLY RETARDED and STUPID, its MY fault......

TopB2972
12-23-2010, 07:18 PM
I was really pissed, cause I had been traveling in my lane and he cuts across and BANG...

Its not like I was riding his ass or I ran a red light...

But because FL is so FUCKINGLY RETARDED and STUPID, its MY fault......

That does suck. sometimes I think just mount an in car camera and that way you don't have to explain what happened. just show them the recording.

AParrette
12-23-2010, 07:41 PM
when i had the grey car, the lights here suck. it'll turn the green arrow on and leave the opposite green general on. so the guy got the arrow and blamo i skid a good 50 feet right into him and then it's my fault because he had a witness

awe
12-23-2010, 08:43 PM
That sucks! It'll buff out!

BAD HABIT
12-23-2010, 09:16 PM
thats some bullshit....

SmokedRam
12-23-2010, 09:46 PM
sucks.....

Challenger345
12-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Man that just sucks you did give him one of these i hope :flipthebird:

Glad no one was hurt

OklaHemi
12-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Too bad you werent in your truck you would have drove over him. Never admit fault and acusse him of intentionally causing the accident for inw fruad

Onk
12-24-2010, 03:32 AM
He was really cool....even tho he was half at fault, it was his decision to not "Report" the accident to the police and just run it through our insurance companies.

The sheriff that showed up said that we were on an "unincorporated road" and they he (SO) couldn't do anything and that we would need to wait for FHP to come cover the accident. He (SO) said that since the guy and I weren't fighting and we were actually joking around, it would be up to the "Victim" as to weather or not to wait for FHP to come write a report and cite me for careless driving (gotta love FL). The guy said he would have no problem just going through our insurance companies and me not being cited.

I called my insurance company when I got to work and reported the entire incident. Word for word as to what happened.....

Then an hour later I got a call from my Lawyer...lol She told me she heard from a mutual friend that I was in an accident and she wanted to know if I was thinking of going after him. My lawyer is one of THEE Best and she is already coming up with a case....

I told her I because the guy was really cool about everything, I wasn't thinking of perusing the legal route....but if I hear from his insurance company that he puts the entire incident on me, then I will just have her make a few calls.

Its good to have an Ace up your sleeve if you know what I mean!

And on a side note, about 4 hours ago, my chiropractor also emailed me saying she heard about the accident and wanted to know if I would be needing any adjusting....(she too is the best of the best in her field....many people dont believe in chiropractors and I didn't either, till I started going to Dr. Lisa....wow is she good!)

redneckrocket38
12-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Man you just cant catch a break. At least its not too bad a repair.

Stealth Mode
12-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Good man. Can't say I woulda' been so calm.

03 Rammer
12-24-2010, 09:35 PM
great way to start the holidays... SIGH