View Full Version : Ya gotta love some Dealerships.

TopB2972
12-17-2010, 10:15 PM
Ilderton Dpdge in Highpoint had a drawing today and I won 2 tickets to see the panthers :console: play the cardinals on Sunday. sect 122 row 3
I don't know why but ever since dealing with them in 2006 I have just liked them. never had a problem. they are always friendly. what every dealership should be.

Onk
12-17-2010, 10:26 PM

MRS.PAID4
12-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Good for you Will! I don't know personaly about that dealership... but I do no thats where my R/T came from!
I do have a special dealership that I do love & that is M&L dodge in Lexington... cause they were tha only one that could get my SXT>Demon runnin & that rite there says it ALL!!!
Enjoy tha game on sunday Will... I no you goin for tha Cardinals rite...LOL

BAD HABIT
12-18-2010, 09:21 AM
good deal bud...

TopB2972
12-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Good for you Will! I don't know personaly about that dealership... but I do no thats where my R/T came from!
I do have a special dealership that I do love & that is M&L dodge in Lexington... cause they were tha only one that could get my SXT>Demon runnin & that rite there says it ALL!!!
Enjoy tha game on sunday Will... I no you goin for tha Cardinals rite...LOL

Panthers (ok only won 1 but i'm still a fan)

SmokedRam
12-18-2010, 02:38 PM
nice!!!

Fla 66 cuda
12-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Nice to see threr are still dealers that are honest and well liked.

SmokedRam
12-18-2010, 05:07 PM
I tell ya...back after I files bankruptcy I went to Heritage Ford out in Wesley Chapel to buy a car. I knew going in that it would be a long shot to get a car, especially getting it financed. Anyway, we needed a car, as all we had was my 75 F250 which had a gas hog, big block 352 and was lifted...the bed was full of junk too. Anyways, we found a 96 Taurus that they wanted $7000 for, I gave them $1000 down and they gave me $1200 trade in for the truck....but was a no go on getting financed. They asked if they coiuld hold my down payment and trade in and they would give me a loaner car to drive while they busted their ass to get me financed. After 2 days they called me and said they give up and cant get it done and told me to come up and get my truck and cash back.

When I get there they get an idea, they ask if they can have 1 more day to work on it...so I say sure. Next morning they call me in and get that Taurus...they talked Ford Credit into financing me and got me payments of $86.00 a month to help rebuild my credit...they earned my respect that day...just wish they sold Dodges...LOL

Storm Rider
12-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Ilderton Dodge in High Point has a great reputation. People in High Point think very highly of them. Their inventory isn't as big as some dealers, but they still sell a lot of cars. Will, keep being a fan of the Panthers. A true fan is one that is with a team through thick and thin. I have always been a Patriots fan and I can remember being called a fan of the New England Patsies. How times have changed for my team. Stay strong Carolina will rebuild and get better.

blackshadow
12-18-2010, 07:22 PM
Panthers got one in a row. (just joking) congrats on scoring a set of tickets, it is tough finding the right dealer and i thought that i did and i went and got my truck that i have now from them because i was impressed with their work and then they up and released their dodge dealership and just kept toyota, i guess toyota told them either them or us, so now i have to deal with the other ones that i don't like.

NOTPAID4
12-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Tee and I had serious problems with her DEMON car (06 SXT), which we found out AFTER we bought it was a Louiannna Flood CAR!!! We took this car to several dealers NO ONE had any idea how to fix it. We even took it to Maryland where a forum friend was a certified mechanic and he could NOT figure it out...(this is why she got her ANGEL ~ the 05 R/T), 'cuz we thought the DEMON after a year of being down was gonna be a parts car for us. We heard from a friend that M & L Motors had a great electrical guy. WE called and they said they would try. We had it towed from Maryland to Lexington NC and two days later the DEMON was up and running.....THIS IS just Four days after we had already bought her ANGEL.

Anyhow, I was impressed with this dealership and wouldn't you know it ~ they lost their Dodge Francise and the last I knew they were just selling random brands of used cars....

TopB2972
12-19-2010, 06:49 PM
OMG they won LOL it was an awesome game. seats where right behind the goal post 3rd row up.