View Full Version : check this out...

BAD HABIT
12-16-2010, 06:42 PM
ill post a couple vids but if you wanna see more look on youtube at there vids. im gonna try this stuff out tomorrow, its amazing. ill let yall know what i think cause i know how hard it is to keep a black truck clean, as mine hasnt been washed since kevin and i did the mopar amc show in englewood on the 5th....so its diiiiirty....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCQDe4ODDBg&feature=player_profilepage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UrZ2sXYZtk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY0kTA2Exv0

SmokedRam
12-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Damn work computer and Youtube...I will watch when I get home, if I ever do...

Silverbullet08
12-16-2010, 07:03 PM
ill stick to fukken wax, which ill be trying next week :D

BAD HABIT
12-16-2010, 07:40 PM
I haven't tried fukken, and I have an opportunity to try this stuff so why not. Claims to make a black vehicle showroom shine as long as the paint is good and not erred up. It's not like any product out there corrects paint.

blackshadow
12-16-2010, 07:42 PM
whats it called I can't get it to work either must be the work pc

NOTPAID4
12-16-2010, 07:50 PM
It's called Croftgate USA!
HaHaHa.... I used to work for Frank BEFORE he got into this line of work. Really a nice guy.. In fact, I just WON a free Detail from them just before SEMA. He asked me to wait until after SEMA, came right here to my house and detailed my SRT. Believe ME.... this product is AMAZING!

BAD HABIT
12-16-2010, 08:45 PM
sorry jim no offense but could you just copy and paste the images here....

and yes guys, its called croftgateusa, it seems to be a great product thats rising fast...

nick let me know how good the fukken is cause from what i read about the two they are completely different types of products....

hemidriver
12-16-2010, 09:33 PM
There was a fella at that detail clinic (driving a silver Camaro) who had a bottle of that with him. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. They put some on Pauls Challenger and it did a damn good job! I was impressed.

Fla 66 cuda
12-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Fellas there is so much new stuff out there plus the stuff thats been around for ever me i use what ever i have on hand i understand black shows every thing swirl marks on a dark vehicle are awful and these new cars should have a quality wax applied.I use Garage systems on the mustang and like the results,the truck and cuda i am currently useing armorall car wax[got it as a door prize at a show]makes the surface slicker than owl shit and shiney seems to last a lot longer than what i used before cudas paint is shit and the trucks is showing it's age so ain't worth expensive stuff.

MRS.PAID4
12-17-2010, 10:39 AM
There was a fella at that detail clinic (driving a silver Camaro) who had a bottle of that with him. I'm pretty sure that's what it was. They put some on Pauls Challenger and it did a damn good job! I was impressed.

Yeah Scott that was our friend & road partner Brian & his son Mark wit tha camaro & yes tha crofgate product is amazing... I am lucky enough to have both products( crofgate & stuarts shine) both damn good stuff!!!

MRS.PAID4
12-17-2010, 10:42 AM
It's called Croftgate USA!
HaHaHa.... I used to work for Frank BEFORE he got into this line of work. Really a nice guy.. In fact, I just WON a free Detail from them just before SEMA. He asked me to wait until after SEMA, came right here to my house and detailed my SRT. Believe ME.... this product is AMAZING!

How quickly one forgets... LOL I think I won it & let Frank put it on your SRT!! Your memory, your memory, notpaid4...LOL

BAD HABIT
12-17-2010, 09:22 PM
hahaha, yall are great, i got my package of croftgateusa tonight at dusk prolly the last stop for the ups guy, but for this company to overnight me a box of stuff to sample is awesome, ill def be trying it out i just want the rain to stay away but it looks like i may have to do it twice, i just hate to waste cleaner....will post pics and a review....stay tuned....