View Full Version : Welp, we're ICED in today!!!!!

NOTPAID4
12-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Kinda figured this might happen! The weather man said yesterday we could either get up to 2" of snow or ICE ~ We got ICE & lots of it!
So we are stuck in the house, no doubt.

Glad Tee and I decided to go to the store yesterday and pick up what we thought we might need for today...... Beer and chips ~ LOL~

Seriously though, Tee's Uncle Ed had passed away, so yesterday we went to visit with her relatives. So glad we did, as the funeral is today and we told them IF the weather turns bad we would NOT be able to make it. They understoond and told us NOT to try to come IF the weather turned bad. I'm so thankful we did get to go yesterday however and pay our respects!

SmokedRam
12-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Sorry to hear about Tee's uncle.. my cousins who live up there were telling us on Facebook how bas the weather was up there...

NOTPAID4
12-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Just heard on the news that the Interstate exit in our town was shut down from 5am this morning and just NOW opened back up! Several wrecks in our area.

BAD HABIT
12-16-2010, 03:15 PM
we send condolences from my family to yours. and we hope you guys are careful up there, as we dont wanna hear about somebody wrecking or getting hurt, so be safe if you must go out on the roads...

NOTPAID4
12-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Sorry to hear about Tee's uncle.. my cousins who live up there were telling us on Facebook how bas the weather was up there...
Thank you for the consoldences for Tee's Uncle Ed.
They just said on the news that the intersections in our town for the interstate had been closed down since 5:30 am and just NOW opened back up. Really nasty outside!

we send condolences from my family to yours. and we hope you guys are careful up there, as we dont wanna hear about somebody wrecking or getting hurt, so be safe if you must go out on the roads...
Thank you too for the thoughts for Tee's Uncle Ed.
We were smart enought to get everything we needed yesterday and sorry we can't make the funeral, but it's just too bad outside!
We plan on just "chillin" here in the house ~ internet, cable TV and Beer ~ We're Good!!! LOL

hemidriver
12-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Beer and chips! Nice. We got lucky here with only some wet weather. We had a dusting of snow late last night but that's it. Temps were up so no freezing. Ice storms are the worst.

Glad you guys are good and got to pay your respects.

Storm Rider
12-16-2010, 05:42 PM
You know Terry & I are thinking of you and Tee at this sad time. WE wish we could be there for you. I have been ice melting sidewalks and stairs all day today. It has been a mess to work in today. Cool thing about the ice is that you can do power slides and donuts in a golf cart.

NOTPAID4
12-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Beer and chips! Nice. We got lucky here with only some wet weather. We had a dusting of snow late last night but that's it. Temps were up so no freezing. Ice storms are the worst.

Glad you guys are good and got to pay your respects.
Thanks for the kind thoughts.... I heard on the news that Charlotte would probably be a bit better off! It's been in the 20's here all day and is just NOW warming a bit; we finally reached 34.

You know Terry & I are thinking of you and Tee at this sad time. WE wish we could be there for you. I have been ice melting sidewalks and stairs all day today. It has been a mess to work in today. Cool thing about the ice is that you can do power slides and donuts in a golf cart.
Thanks Paul...... LOL... I can just see you in that golf cart!!!!

Fla 66 cuda
12-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Tee sorry to hear the sad news,sorry for the bad weather also,glad you did not try to drive in that crap, stay warm.

MRS.PAID4
12-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Thank you all for tha condolences... my uncle was a good guy & he loved cars also, every time we went to their house thats all notpaid4 & my uncle talked about... he will be missed!!! R.I.P. Uncle Edward!!!!