View Full Version : spread the word....

BAD HABIT
12-16-2010, 09:23 AM
if you have a cardomain, please put a club logo in it, we need more members and i know we could pick some up by a lil nonchilante advertising, i dont mean by going overboard and getting your accounts shut down, but a lil spreading the word will help out. all you guys cars, trucks, andd suv's. go get em members we wanna make this site grow spread the word healthy....best club on earth come and join.....this doesnt have to just be on cardomain if you are a part of anything that can get us members talk about SEM and lets get the masses here, shows have wound down for the winter lets do some cyber promoting....remember we want some quality members and i know its hard to say who will be quality lets take our chances and get anyone with a mopar new or old beat up or new, modded or not.....lets see if we can bump our memberships by 50 by the end of the year and go out of 2010 with a bang....

BAD HABIT
12-16-2010, 10:16 AM
bump...

Storm Rider
12-16-2010, 05:55 PM
I am telling everyone I know about semopars. I love this forum. Keeps you connected and informed. having a blast since I joined.

SmokedRam
12-16-2010, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I try my best to promote is here and on other sites...especially facebook...