View Full Version : Snowin' in the Carolinas.....

NOTPAID4
12-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Like any typical Saturday morning I get up grab a quick cup of coffee and head for our local fleamarket. YUP, it was cold; 30 degrees. I dressed warm with my carharts and headed out.

As I get there and start walking around, it starts to lightly snow; very small flakes ~ no big deal. Soon afterwards it starts to snow harder and I see some snow gattering on folks items on the tables. (this is an outside fleamarket as a few months ago all the building burnt to the ground) Soon... everyone starts scrambling to put their stuff away..... I walk faster to see as much as I could.

I did find two 1/24 Nascar die cast that were both DODGES so at least I did NOT come home empty handed.

So I get back home, the sun comes out ~ it looks GREAT ~ still COLD but stopped snowing!

Oh well...... guess I'll try again tomorrow, however the weather man is calling for flurries then too.....

Fla 66 cuda
12-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Did the same today but no snow, damn cold this morning tho.

TopB2972
12-04-2010, 08:20 PM
I was pickin up leaves with a vac doesn't work too well when the leaves have snow on them. OHwell. lol

AParrette
12-04-2010, 08:32 PM
it was 30 here too. any pics of the finds?

NOTPAID4
12-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Actually I was gonna take picture of the two die casts.... but the wife made me take 'em out to our building where are others are located. Hope to get some pictures later....

blackshadow
12-05-2010, 11:33 AM
we had snow last night and this morning woke up to find everything white but is almost gone now as the sun has come out.l