View Full Version : Need your votes Important

Challenger345
12-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Strom Rider and I have checked out these two events we will post on the events page and you guy's pick the one you think we should attend or maybe both

www.wsairshow.com/performers/

www.seymourjohnson.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123231302

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd6HtO0fAOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barqL-Ljdmc

Storm Rider
12-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I think the Winston-Salem Air Show is probably easiest for everyone to attend, but I think we should leave them both on the event list. Like Steve has said,(Not everyone can make every event). The idea of the calendar is to give people things to do and places to see. The more interesting things the better. We have events in VA to Fla already. This group is very giving of themselves, so charity events are especially welcomed. Jim & Tee do a cruise in at Spencer and it is a nice hang out event. No cost except for gas. We need to do M&G in everyone's hometown. For example: Jim & Tee - Salisbury ( They pick a place to hang out and eat and have fun) Greg - Gastonia , Will - Lexington and so on.

Challenger345
12-03-2010, 11:57 PM
That is a great idea Storm Rider, everyone will have an event close to them. If we get enough votes for the blue angels it will go on the event calander

2011 is going to be different from any year in the past for sure

So far these are close to everyone except the Florida event, and some of the best in the Area

1...Knights..............................Fort Mill, SC.............Car Show
2...W-S Air Show.....................Winston Salem,NC.....Air Show
3...Hillbilly Hot Rodders..............Denver,NC...............Car Show
4...Don Garlits Museum..............Ocala,FL..................Drag Racing Hall of Fame-Musuem
5...Palmetto Nationals ..............Darington,SC............Car Show Mopars & Drag Racing
6...Richard Childress Vineyards ...Lexington, NC...........Vineyards Tour "Free"
.....RCR Museum.......................Welcome, NC............Nascar Racing Museum
7...Big Daddys..........................Lake Norman, NC.......Christmas Party

Challenger345
12-04-2010, 12:05 AM
I think the Winston-Salem Air Show is probably easiest for everyone to attend, but I think we should leave them both on the event list. Like Steve has said,(Not everyone can make every event). The idea of the calendar is to give people things to do and places to see. The more interesting things the better. We have events in VA to Fla already. This group is very giving of themselves, so charity events are especially welcomed. Jim & Tee do a cruise in at Spencer and it is a nice hang out event. No cost except for gas. We need to do M&G in everyone's hometown. For example: Jim & Tee - Salisbury ( They pick a place to hang out and eat and have fun) Greg - Gastonia , Will - Lexington and so on.

Guy's bring up some event ideas Remember this is OUR Chapter not MY Chapter the Calendar has plenty ROOM

TopB2972
12-04-2010, 09:58 AM
I d say leave both on the list. when you are talking about the W-Sairshow are you talking about going or trying to get the group into the "SMALL" car show they have going on in the show each year?

Challenger345
12-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Let me and strom rider know about the car show,

B.A.Retro10
12-04-2010, 11:04 AM
I also say put them both on, Fill our calender up ! The more thats on there will help us that work on some weekends be able to get together more often.

FATJACK
12-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Gonna be a drag race there???:driver::driver: