PDA

View Full Version : small rant....

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 07:19 AM
what kind of douch bag texts the shit outta you at midnight asking if youll take his measly $300 for a set of wheels you have on craigslist?, the damn ad says dont lowball me, it also says if your gonna make an offer make it reasonable where the hell is half the askin price reasonable? wtf is wrong with tooled douche bags these days....seriously i mean thats like a slap in my face, hey there guy want half what you just paid to powdercoat those wheels? they are like effin new get real pal.... ughhhh....retards....

blackshadow
12-03-2010, 08:44 AM
well jay u know that everyone wants something for nothing and aren't ashamed to Ask for it

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 08:52 AM
i know thats why he prolly text me, cause ill tell ya if he called and woke me up for that, I prolly would have reached thru the phone and backhanded him....

03 Rammer
12-03-2010, 08:55 AM
lol that sucks. I would of just ignored it and blocked his number. I have stuff on CL and get offered some pretty low offers all the time. Like this kid that wanted to buy a almost new brushguard. I was asking 175. He said he would meet me. I drove a little bit out of my way to meet him and then when I get there he is like this is sweet, we match it upto his truck no issues. Then we BS for a little and he says all I got is 75. It went down hill from there.....

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 08:57 AM
man your pretty respectful cause im talking to you now, i would have bitched him out royally up one side down the other then said gimmie the 75 for my aggrevation, time and gas....

blackshadow
12-03-2010, 08:59 AM
I hate when people do that, i can see 10or20 but when you do that kind of stuff you just want to smack them

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 09:01 AM
anything reasonable dont insult the seller....

blackshadow
12-03-2010, 09:02 AM
yup, everyone knows that you up it a little bit just for the barter but come on half of the price is just a little much

03 Rammer
12-03-2010, 09:02 AM
man your pretty respectful cause im talking to you now, i would have bitched him out royally up one side down the other then said gimmie the 75 for my aggrevation, time and gas....

Oh believe me I let him have it. Also kick in the butt is a year later I had my old sub box for sale for 75 bucks. I meet up with him again not know he said it was crap and that it would need to be resealed and all this crap when it almost new. He offered me 20 for it. I just threw the box in my bed and lit up the tires right in is face.

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 09:05 AM
id prolly done the same thing...and i do i have it upped so i get talked down but man, i wanna atleast break even....

blackshadow
12-03-2010, 09:06 AM
yeah if I can't break even then I am not doing it.

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 09:10 AM
i went thru hell gettingthese then i had them refinished and they look great havent even been driven on the bolt pattern is wrong, yes stupid mistake but...i even have the ad telling people they dont fit a ram, and they still call i gotta dodge ram will these fit....

blackshadow
12-03-2010, 09:11 AM
you just have to tell them here is your sign

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 09:13 AM
lmao

03 Rammer
12-03-2010, 09:26 AM
i went thru hell gettingthese then i had them refinished and they look great havent even been driven on the bolt pattern is wrong, yes stupid mistake but...i even have the ad telling people they dont fit a ram, and they still call i gotta dodge ram will these fit....

Sounds like you need to post up on my thread: http://semopars.com/showthread.php?t=340

Igolo
12-03-2010, 09:46 AM
I know guys like that kid that text ya, they throw out these low low offeres and alot of times people take it. I wouldn't have the nerve to offer someone half or less of what they wanted, but there's people that will for sure..

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 10:36 AM
ill make a offer but i wont insult them, when i boughtthese i gave $40 less than he was askin cause of damage that i had repaired so i could powdercoat...

OklaHemi
12-03-2010, 11:04 AM
at least he was texting you and not having you drive out of your way to low ball you. i have the opposite problem. ill call or text wanting to buy something they wont have what i want and the seller keepstryingto put other shit offon me

. i.e. i need some 10" alpine type-r's do you have any? /no but i have some 12" / thats ok i appreciate it but i already have a box for ten's / no bro i have a box for 12's ill give you for cheap with these / its ok ill keep looking..... 30 minutes later.... do you still want the box and subs?

what a dink one of the draw back of a big online garage sale

SmokedRam
12-03-2010, 11:52 AM
ya can't fix stupid....

blackshadow
12-03-2010, 12:44 PM
nope just walk it to the gate or even out in the middle of the swamp but you can't fix it.

Igolo
12-03-2010, 01:28 PM
nope just walk it to the gate or even out in the middle of the swamp but you can't fix it.

lol....Amen