View Full Version : Consumer Reports section

SmokedRam
12-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Over on another forum I am on we have a classified section where fellow members post their items for sell. Now, we also sort of have that with our little section that we have here, just not as large. Seeing as we buy/sell/trade goods with other forum members we have a "consumer reports" section that we post our experiences, be them good or bad on fellow members and outside companies. It works VERY VERY well over there...

I was thinking as we get larger, we might want to think about doing something similar here...

BAD HABIT
12-02-2010, 09:43 PM
yup i prolly would seller ratings maybe in a sticky in the for sale section along with a set of rules for selling items ill get working on it soon...

12-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Over on another forum I am on we have a classified section where fellow members post their items for sell. Now, we also sort of have that with our little section that we have here, just not as large. Seeing as we buy/sell/trade goods with other forum members we have a "consumer reports" section that we post our experiences, be them good or bad on fellow members and outside companies. It works VERY VERY well over there...

I was thinking as we get larger, we might want to think about doing something similar here...

Kinda like the BBB, I like it.

SmokedRam
12-02-2010, 09:47 PM
yup i prolly would seller ratings maybe in a sticky in the for sale section along with a set of rules for selling items ill get working on it soon...

Good deal

Kinda like the BBB, I like it.

Yeah, like I said it works out really well...