View Full Version : Hi again from New Port Richey FL

whoyadoc
12-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself again, with a couple of pictures. I'm impressed with you all over these few short days since I've joined. Mostly because you say what's on your mind. Anyway, owned a few Mopars, ('70 'Cuda, '71 Challenger R/T, '71 Duster, '72 Satellite Sebring Plus), loved them all, and evolved to my present 2010 Challenger R/T Classic. I just got done doing my "Garage", and I probably forgot to put in a few items, but will revisit it again over the next few days to update. I bought her a year ago(last November), and it has been a great journey. Alot of lessons learned from being 'old school' where there was only one vacuum line in the car(the distributor), and it only took 2 hours to swap out a motor, to programing your PCM on my new Challenger.
Looking forward to future Club Event Growth, whether be shows, benefits, or just getting together on a scheduled basis.
Here are a few pics! Oh, had to throw the Harley in the too...

http://www.semopars.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=231&stc=1&d=1291256409

http://www.semopars.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=232&stc=1&d=1291256454

http://www.semopars.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=233&stc=1&d=1291256532

http://www.semopars.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=234&stc=1&d=1291256569

http://www.semopars.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=235&stc=1&d=1291256644

SmokedRam
12-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Love it...again, welcome to the club and I hope to see you around!!! Your chally just isnt just another chally anymore...it's a South East Mopar Chally...

(yeah, I know, that last part was kind of lame, but oh well)

NOTPAID4
12-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Some GREAT pictures of your ride ~ looking FANTASTIC!!!

12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Welcome, Nice rides.

whoyadoc
12-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Well Thank You!!! You are 'just up the road', so a meeting will happen. If the fact that I have 22,000 miles on her tells you that distance is not a problem, we will run into each other soon. Isn't there an on going car show up your way? I've been to Webster several times on my Harley, but never with the Challenger YET. Ideas or suggestions?

DOC

SmokedRam
12-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Well Thank You!!! You are 'just up the road', so a meeting will happen. If the fact that I have 22,000 miles on her tells you that distance is not a problem, we will run into each other soon. Isn't there an on going car show up your way? I've been to Webster several times on my Harley, but never with the Challenger YET. Ideas or suggestions?

DOC
We just had a car show in Zhills this past weekend...they have one every third Friday in Dade City...and they have one once a month I believe over in Plant City...The one here in Zephyrhills has great turnouts too.

I get up your way at least a couple times a month, as I have relatives that live over in Hudson.

I have actually never been to the Webster shows...only the flea market itself.

whoyadoc
12-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi Jim!
Well thank you! And coming from you, it means alot!!! I know we only talked briefly up at Petty's Garage, but it's great to hear from you. I was so focused on my car, being up on their lift most of the day, that I missed out on talking to you, and so many other great people. Gatlinburg is coming up, and I hope to see you there!
Take care and God Bless,
DOC

NOTPAID4
12-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Hi Jim!
Well thank you! And coming from you, it means alot!!! I know we only talked briefly up at Petty's Garage, but it's great to hear from you. I was so focused on my car, being up on their lift most of the day, that I missed out on talking to you, and so many other great people. Gatlinburg is coming up, and I hope to see you there!
Take care and God Bless,
DOC

Yeah Doc, I seen how excited you were getting the work done on your ride at Petty's Garage. We'll be meeting up again ~ I sure of it!

SmokedRam
12-02-2010, 12:07 AM
Exactly how did that all go down? Did you have to pay to be able to work on it there?

Fla 66 cuda
12-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Welcome hope to see ya around the local scene.

BAD HABIT
12-02-2010, 08:12 AM
love the chally,....66 cuda posts up events that happen locally you missed the nov 20 palm harbor show, i think you signed up right after, every friday theres a cruise in at checkers on us19 just north of tampa rd but south of nebraska, and at the diner on satuday nights in holiday its also on 19 but dont know the cross streets, all start at 6. also you can ride down to englewood with strat and i for the mopar amc in the parks event see regioal section florida for the info....

OklaHemi
12-02-2010, 01:57 PM
i am usually a fan of debadging all vehicles but the challengers can pull off some sick ass looks. officially welcome to SEM. i hope you enjoy your stay here

SmokedRam
12-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Reading this I just though of a cool ass meeting spot for us local guys...Rons BBQ over in NPR...I love that place, it's cool as hell...and in my opinion puts every other BBQ joint to shame...

BAD HABIT
12-02-2010, 02:35 PM
really i have to look that up the wife and i love our bbq, have to try it out...

SmokedRam
12-02-2010, 02:37 PM
oh yeah man...kind of a sports bar atmosphere...they have half of a race car hanging over the bar there...TV's and the best creamed spinach on the west coast of Florida...it's on 52 just west of little Rd

BAD HABIT
12-02-2010, 02:42 PM
def will be checking that out

VIPR PWR
12-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi Jim!
Take care and God Bless,
DOC

Welcome New Port Richey neighbor... Love the chally ----What are you going to be doing with Petty' Garage????? My brother Just had his new chally done buy them #67 of the 1 of 43 (minus # 13 do to superstious resaons hence the birth of the #67)special edition petty chally's... Both Petty and Buddy Arrington signed the tach....610 hp... I will have to see if I can get him to join the forum ---He can tell more about it than I can....

Copperhead
12-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Welcome from another Noobie to this forum.

BAD HABIT
12-03-2010, 09:12 AM
viprpwr why isnt he a member yet, we are the south east, and neighbor what area you from?