View Full Version : Social Badge

Storm Rider
11-29-2010, 07:12 PM
I noticed in the social badge area of the site that several states have badge for their members. I was wondering what ya'll thought if we have one for North Carolina. The others I saw have the state flag with a saying underneath. Maybe we could do the NC state flag and underneath put Carolina Mopars or whatever everyone decides on. Maybe do a poll for this.

SmokedRam
11-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Start one up and put your state flag in there as the group picture!!!

Challenger345
11-29-2010, 07:19 PM
good idea Storm Rider, i would like to have semopars cling window decals

SmokedRam
11-29-2010, 07:20 PM
good idea Storm Rider, i would like to have semopars cling window decals

Jay and Kevin are having them printed already...they will be available soon...However, it would be cool to have our specific chapter nake in the decal too...would it not?

Storm Rider
11-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Jay and Kevin are having them printed already...they will be available soon...However, it would be cool to have our specific chapter nake in the decal too...would it not?

That would be great. Maybe at the bottom we could put either state or individual chapter names

SmokedRam
11-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Yeah...you might be able to have a local vinyl plotter make something up to add to the decal...To me though...if this one is ran like other clubs, your chapter president will have all the design specs to have your chapter decals printed local to your chapter...rather than having to go through Jay or Kevin to get them.

NOTPAID4
11-29-2010, 08:30 PM
We have a couple of vinyl shops up here IF someone comes up with any kind of printed version we can take it and see what cost would be!

I like the idea!

SmokedRam
11-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Seems to me thats the ideal way to handle the decals...I mean depending on how many chapters we end up with, figure in all their members, it would be a pain in the kneck for the chapter president to go through Kevin or Jay everytime a member needed a sticker...I guess they can go through Kevin or Jay themselves...but seems to me like each chapter president should have a little more control over that....

AParrette
11-30-2010, 03:40 AM
interesting thread

BAD HABIT
11-30-2010, 07:15 AM
very good topic let me look into this, more we do have the regular stickers and our banner like stickers available for copies to be sent to you, or us to print up but they are decals for your car and will last a long time....

blackshadow
11-30-2010, 10:37 AM
we have a guy in our local club that has his own grapics business and can make stuff up to 10" it that helps