View Full Version : Spreading the word

Fla 66 cuda
11-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Went to several other mopar sites last night and tried to spread the SEmopars web site, just checked replys one no replies 2nd and 3rd well all i can say is i tried i wasn't fond of them anyway.

NOTPAID4
11-27-2010, 10:20 PM
I got a STERN warning for trying to solitate for different forum by LX admin. Woops!

BAD HABIT
11-27-2010, 11:10 PM
yeah most forums dont take to kind to stealing there members, do it kindly like in pm's....

Igolo
11-28-2010, 12:37 AM
I got a STERN warning for trying to solitate for different forum by LX admin. Woops!

Be careful how ya tread over there...you'll end up getting the boot...lol

BAD HABIT
11-28-2010, 12:59 AM
well if anyone gets the boot you can call us home then...it wouldn't be that bad of a thing WE will get this site going good and strong and be as big if not bigger....

NOTPAID4
11-28-2010, 01:45 AM
yeah most forums dont take to kind to stealing there members, do it kindly like in pm's....
Of course I did it in PM's but someone turned me in ~ LOL~

Be careful how ya tread over there...you'll end up getting the boot...lol
To be honest it's the only time I've really had any type of problem over there.... didn't imagine that would be a problem.... can't a person belong to more than ONE forum???

Igolo
11-28-2010, 10:33 AM
To be honest it's the only time I've really had any type of problem over there.... didn't imagine that would be a problem.... can't a person belong to more than ONE forum???[/QUOTE]

Not according to the forum we're referring too!!

BAD HABIT
11-28-2010, 11:54 AM
To be honest it's the only time I've really had any type of problem over there.... didn't imagine that would be a problem.... can't a person belong to more than ONE forum???

Not according to the forum we're referring too!!

thats so very true and they have got to be bored sitting there going thru pm's....

Igolo
11-28-2010, 12:12 PM
thats so very true and they have got to be bored sitting there going thru pm's....

I don't know about bored, but I know they're that strict!!

BAD HABIT
11-28-2010, 12:18 PM
what im saying is the amount of work and time that goes into reading pm's isnt worth it ....

Igolo
11-28-2010, 01:04 PM
I got ya...

Fla 66 cuda
11-28-2010, 03:28 PM
I don't have time to pm besides i don't have any friends on any of the other forums and could care less if they banned me, i see nothing wrong with posting this site and a short comment if they have a problem with that tuff all i'm doing is giving them alternitives to be entertained. One of them is very active and i go to read posts hardly post anything the second one is more bickering and politics than any thing else the third one is sparatic activity with no real value and the fourth one i did not even bother it's been slow for months. Sorry if i stepped on toes or annoyed someone[if i did let me know who and i'll do it again] would give out cards but again my life story have no friends with mopars all fords and chevys. Don't go to many shows anymore either.